Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eGalax USB touchscreen driver

Hello,

Is it possible to add the driver/support for the eGalax USB touchscreen in the next update/release?

dElA

The driver is already in there, I'm using it. You probably have one of two problems:

1. The older model controller board recognized as 0eef:0001:0001 is recognized as USB but not as an input device. I believe a few have gotten it to work with .idc files.

2. You have a newer model controller board recognized as 0eef:0001:0210 and your screen is rotated/flipped.

Unfortunately since there is no kernel source for the iMitos, even the mighty Finless cannot integrate the drivers into the kernel. A user Maxx5757 on xda has done this for the MK808 kernel, and you can flash this to your iMito, but you will lose wireless and bluetooth.

I personaly have found a hardware mod solution for my rotated screen, but requires skill in soldering.

Comment

Thx for the input.

I believe its the first scenario. dmesg shows

new low speed USB device...using usb20_otg
      new usb device found...idVendor...
      new usb device strings: .....
      Product: USB TouchControler
      Manufacturer: eGalax Inc.

Nothing else...tried idc, but no luck. Thx for the tip with the mk808 rom, i'll try to find and flash it. I can live without wifi, but not bluetooth, as the mx1 will end up in a car project. But that's not an issue right now, need to fix the touch screen first.

dElA

Comment

Working...
      X