Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot animation

Hi guys, I created a simple and clean boot animation. To apply it:

- download this archive: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5ms...it?usp=sharing

- to proceed you need to install "Root explorer" on your device from the Play store

- copy (do not unzip) the file "bootanimation.zip" in the archive to the folder /data/local of your android stick

- if Root explorer says the folder is mounted as read-only click on "Mount R/W" on top of the screen and repeat the copy procedure. Once you finish click on "Mount R/O" on top of the screen.

- Reboot your device and you're done!

Bob, if you think it is a good idea I would like to help to create a new clean and polished logo and animation for your next rom. Just let me know if you need some help!

I couldn't edit the initlogo.rle file because I would need to repack (I guess...) and I'm not able to do it, but I'm willing to provide it too!

Best

AP

Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	438299

My boot logo

This is my boot logo for Freaktab...
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, from the following link you can download a new boot animation that pays Bob some respect and is as red as Freaktab

Same instructions as above. This is a 720p version, let me know if 1080p is needed!

Best

AP

Preview:

Last edited by approximatelyprecise; 03-22-2013, 14:26.

Comment

Hi guys, from the following link you can download a new boot animation that pays Bob some respect and is as red as Freaktab

Same instructions as above. This is a 720p version, let me know if 1080p is needed!

Best

AP

Preview:

Looks good well done man 😊
        Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex beta
        Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
        <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
        <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
        <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
        https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
        </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
          Looks good well done man 
          Thanks! If the staff is interested I can elaborate and make it a lot better, let's just say "pro"

Best

AP

Comment

Awesome work looks good which one is 1080p that I can use. I like the first one is it 1080p?

Thanks and keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by AccordXTC View Post
              Awesome work looks good which one is 1080p that I can use. I like the first one is it 1080p?

Thanks and keep up the good work
              The first one is 720p only.

From the following link you can download the red one for 1080p:

Same instructions as before.

Let me know if it works correctly as I can't test it!

Best

AP

Comment

looks great, very professional

i'm still getting bobs boot screen for the first 10 seconds of the boot, then it flashes and goes to the new one, is that normal, and is there something i can do to get rid of that so it starts with the new one and continues with the new one

Comment

Originally posted by codlike View Post
                  looks great, very professional

i'm still getting bobs boot screen for the first 10 seconds of the boot, then it flashes and goes to the new one, is that normal, and is there something i can do to get rid of that so it starts with the new one and continues with the new one
                  Yes, it is normal. You can't get rid of it easily (I'm not able to do it).

Best

AP

Comment

Originally posted by approximatelyprecise View Post
                    Yes, it is normal. You can't get rid of it easily (I'm not able to do it).

Best

AP
                    nope, that is actually in the parameter file. We used to be able to modify the image in the parameter file and flash it on the mesmerize. (fascinate but on uscc) easiest way is the mess with parameter file before flashing but you do have a high risk of bricking.

Comment

Originally posted by dfgas View Post
                      nope, that is actually in the parameter file. We used to be able to modify the image in the parameter file and flash it on the mesmerize. (fascinate but on uscc) easiest way is the mess with parameter file before flashing but you do have a high risk of bricking.
                      There is nothing in the parameter file that defines any kind of boot image!
                      I explain the parameter file completely here:

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment