Please HELP with getting a camera to work on a Imito MX2,MX1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please HELP with getting a camera to work on a Imito MX2,MX1

I am running Finless 1.7 a Rom ( Great work BOB) on my Imito MX2. using a 1 amp hub and at first I could take a picture and veiw myself and use the mic but, It bombs out after about 3 secs I have used the default Camera program and the Camera ICS version with no luck. Now it is a hit and miss for a few secs if it works at all. I tried using the otg port also with no luck. I am using a Logitech C110 camera and have tried a generic uvc cam with same results. What is missing here? I really need the camera to work as I got this for video calling as well as xbmc. Would someone Please help solving this issue for the Imito MX1/2. I do not understand why I can't get it to work as most of the RK3066 sticks seem to be able to use a camera.

Thanks,

Markus31788

I have that camera and it works fine for me. I am thinking your USB hub maybe having an issue. Not all HUBs are created equal.

Try plugging the camera directly into the full sized USB port and see if it works. If so then I am guessing it's your HUB.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: Please HELP with getting a camera to work on a Imito MX2,MX1

Yes some times usb hub give us some headaches. Pls test it with other hub if you can.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Cam Fix Logitech C310 on Imito MX2 Finless 1.7a Everything Works Great but...WEBCAM

Originally posted by Markus31788 View Post
        I am running Finless 1.7 a Rom ( Great work BOB) on my Imito MX2. using a 2 amp power adapter that came with unit and a 2.1 powerd Belkin hub and at first I could take a picture and veiw myself and use the mic but, It bombs out after about 3 secs I have used the default Camera program and the Camera ICS version with no luck. Now it is a hit and miss for a few secs if it works at all. I tried using the otg port also with no luck. I am using a Logitech C310 camera and have tried a generic uvc cam with same results. What is missing here? I really need the camera to work as I got this for video calling Would someone Please help solving this issue for the Imito MX2. I do not understand why I can't get it to work as most of the RK3066 sticks seem to be able to use a camera.

Thanks,

Markus31788
        I needed some more help here with this issue. My MX2 has a broken OTG and I am running Finless 1.7a and it runs great and XBMC is Great and I have no need to upgrade this Perfect ROM I only have a problem when I open up gallery and it works fine untill I try the camera at top sometimes it opens and no video and crashes after 10 secs or less. When I try to activate the camera app it says gallery has stopped and closes Sometimes it will not load at all. I have used many powered hubs and everything works with them. Is there a Script or some usb cam driver? What am I missing...?
        Thanks Very Much Markus31788

Comment

Camera fixed

I just wanted to thank you for your input. I have a Logitech C310 and a Logitech K700 Google TV keyboard hooked up at the same time,it always causes the WEBCAM to crash

Originally posted by Markus31788 View Post
          I am running Finless 1.7 a Rom ( Great work BOB) on my Imito MX2. using a 1 amp hub and at first I could take a picture and veiw myself and use the mic but, It bombs out after about 3 secs I have used the default Camera program and the Camera ICS version with no luck. Now it is a hit and miss for a few secs if it works at all. I tried using the otg port also with no luck. I am using a Logitech C110 camera and have tried a generic uvc cam with same results. What is missing here? I really need the camera to work as I got this for video calling as well as xbmc. Would someone Please help solving this issue for the Imito MX1/2. I do not understand why I can't get it to work as most of the RK3066 sticks seem to be able to use a camera.

Thanks,

Markus31788

Comment

Working...
          X