No announcement yet.

freezing and rebooting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May the Problem is not the Stick, it is possible thats the Problem come from
    XMBC ?

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      May the Problem is not the Stick, it is possible thats the Problem come from
      XMBC ?

Neomode
      It freezes with all kind of things..
      but I will try again, without XBMC first.. to find a way to make that work.. and than see what can be done about XBMC later.. but I don't think that's the problem..

Comment

May you have a "Monday" Device :-( I think your Chip is getting to hot.
        Or it is the Power Source, i know a lot of USB Power Devices says 2 AMP´s but nothing
        you only get 1 or 1,5 and that´s not enough to Power this Device.

Neomode

Comment

I could see the person before me used it.. cause he forgot to delete his personal info and stuff.. the apps were also still on there, as well as the foreign tv app.. so I guess he used that.. OK, I can't be 100% sure, but still..
          (no, he didn't use the original adapter, it's usa not eu).

Comment

Hmm, ok back to finless 1.7b cause getting root for imito firmware didn't work..

getting some white lines/dots in the home screen? Power issue maybe..?
            too late.. to set cpu, reboot..
            ok, Antutu CPU Master, max 1200, on demand..

Comment

Originally posted by cranfan View Post
              I could see the person before me used it.. cause he forgot to delete his personal info and stuff.. the apps were also still on there, as well as the foreign tv app.. so I guess he used that.. OK, I can't be 100% sure, but still..
              (no, he didn't use the original adapter, it's usa not eu).
              So you bought a used device and did not even erase it to clear garbage out?

Are you erasing NAND when flashing a ROM?

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Of course I did!!! Sigh.. I saw that when I connected it for the first time. No need to make fun of me ok. I'm trying here. How could I have flashed something without connecting it to the tv and seeing this.. and he mailed me that he didn't erase so yeah, I knew this was the case.

So yes I did, I'm not an idiot. And yes I erased Nand every time before flashing.
                You could just asked me instead of making such a comment to make other people think I didn't.. no need for that.

If you don't want to help cause you're some kind of genius and I'm just a stupid regular person who can't even get this thing working.. that's fine.. don't answer questions about power, noise, rebooting.. That's ok. But no need of making someone look like a fool either. That's really not necessary and not helpful either. I've had it up to 'here' and got a lot of stuff on my mind right now, exactly why I needed this stick working, for simple distraction, if I wanted to be made fun of , I would go outside and mingle with the 'normal' people, now wouldn't I?
                But I guess I even can't just have simple distraction in the time that's left for me, or at least trying to stretch that, wathever I don't even know yet.., and I will have to dump both sticks and extra's. Finally I found something I thought, dam*, back to nothing, wasn't ment to be

It's running now.. freezing/ reboots before (multiple) when clicking around/installing/starting apps..

video is running now from a missed show app.. it's fine now.. that's so weird..
                if I leave it like this, it's ok.. but I know that when I'm going to use it.. it will freeze.

(Ok it froze now anyway.. no the video stopped.. didn't freeze, looked like it.)
                But I've been able to watch 35 minutes/a whole show before.. I couldn't do that if
                it was a overheating issue right?

and that high beeping noise is irritating too.. I'm over sensitive to noises so I don't know if other people would be bothered or if it's normal or not.

Ok but I'm done now, I tried. Can't take it anymore.
                Yes I know, I'm dumb and I shouldn't have.

Thanks for the help anyways,.
                Last edited by cranfan; 04-12-2013, 17:23.

Comment

Re: freezing and rebooting..

Originally posted by cranfan View Post
                  Of course I did!!! Sigh.. I saw that when I connected it for the first time. No need to make fun of me ok. I'm trying here. How could I have flashed something without connecting it to the tv and seeing this.. and he mailed me that he didn't erase so yeah, I knew this was the case.

So yes I did, I'm not an idiot. And yes I erased Nand every time before flashing.
                  You could just asked me instead of making such a comment to make other people think I didn't.. no need for that.

If you don't want to help cause you're some kind of genius and I'm just a stupid regular person who can't even get this thing working.. that's fine.. don't answer questions about power, noise, rebooting.. That's ok. But no need of making someone look like a fool either. That's really not necessary and not helpful either. I've had it up to 'here' and got a lot of stuff on my mind right now, exactly why I needed this stick working, for simple distraction, if I wanted to be made fun of , I would go outside and mingle with the 'normal' people, now wouldn't I?
                  But I guess I even can't just have simple distraction in the time that's left for me, or at least trying to stretch that, wathever I don't even know yet.., and I will have to dump both sticks and extra's. Finally I found something I thought, dam*, back to nothing, wasn't ment to be

It's running now.. freezing/ reboots before (multiple) when clicking around/installing/starting apps..

video is running now from a missed show app.. it's fine now.. that's so weird..
                  if I leave it like this, it's ok.. but I know that when I'm going to use it.. it will freeze.

(Ok it froze now anyway.. no the video stopped.. didn't freeze, looked like it.)
                  But I've been able to watch 35 minutes/a whole show before.. I couldn't do that if
                  it was a overheating issue right?

and that high beeping noise is irritating too.. I'm over sensitive to noises so I don't know if other people would be bothered or if it's normal or not.

Ok but I'm done now, I tried. Can't take it anymore.
                  Yes I know, I'm dumb and I shouldn't have.

Thanks for the help anyways,.
                  Hey please, here are here triying to help, noone feels like a genius, and less Bob, that try to help everyone, so please keep calm. And here we need to respond the same thing 40 in a day, we don't know you, and dont know how much you know, I didn't see anyone laughing of anyone
                  REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                  My devices:
                  Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                  MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                  Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                  Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                  Gearbest.com)
                  MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                  Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                  Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Relax cranfan.. Bobs not making fun as far as I can tell. Kinda hard to read emotions on the web through text. That, and a lot of your own frustrations get mixed in.

Im gonna call it and say it either a heat issue, or, too much 50hz ripple on the DC (I doubt, but..). Thers was a reason the previous owner got rid of it after all..

Comment

Originally posted by Midniteoyl View Post
                      Relax cranfan.. Bobs not making fun as far as I can tell. Kinda hard to read emotions on the web through text. That, and a lot of your own frustrations get mixed in.

Im gonna call it and say it either a heat issue, or, too much 50hz ripple on the DC (I doubt, but..). Thers was a reason the previous owner got rid of it after all..
                      Exactly was my point and starting questions.

Buying used is a "luck" game. You either bought something from someone that had problems to begin with, or you got lucky and found someone just selling it as they did not want it anymore. I think the first condition happened to you.

I will finish with this and then I don't think I will participate in this thread anymore. MANY MANY people use the Imito stick without the problems your having. I have a MX1 myself and I do NOT have any of the issues you are having! So this comes down to one common denominator! YOU! and something in your setup, power, or YES you got another JUNK "USED" device.

I am not sure that all the complaining about no one answering your questions, constant complaint posts, etc will do for you? I think the reason you got like 0 responses is because no one else is having the problems you are having. Then you over react and start pissing on me...

I wish you luck in solving your problem. Next time when you come and ask for help and then argue with the people trying to help..... Maybe try listening to what folks tell you rather than complain about how your not getting helped.

Personally, I am done with this thread.

Bob
                      Last edited by Finless; 04-13-2013, 01:03.
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks for making my point exactly..
                        you got an number of facts wrong.. but ok.

and then editing cause you don't want other people to see.. I was just going to quote.. oh well.. people know what I mean.. and I can't blame anyone who doesn't dare to ask help or talk about something that doesn't work correctly.

Comment

Simple Cooler

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                          Try it with max 1300 Mhz.
                          The Problem might be the CPU getting to hot.
                          I have make a Cooler over my CPU when i use it @ 1.6 Ghz.

Neomode
                          Please see attached. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130829_092722.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	430670
                          The CX919 TV Stick simply sits on top of two cooling fans.

Comment

AW: freezing and rebooting..

That's can be also a problem of your PSU.
                            Try a stronger one.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                            X