Wimo work great on my imito mx2 with rom finless 1.7 - big thanks to Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by netghoster View Post
    I am using Finless 1.7b on my iMito MX1. I installed the sender 1.0 on HTC one X plus. It can successfully connect to the MX1 and mirror the screen, but the bottom of the screen keep blinking all the time no matter what I was mirroring on my TV screen. Is there anything I can do to remove the blinking? '

Thank you,

Hi
    Try removing any usb keyboard or mouse connected to imito.
    I got this problem with my with Measy RC-13. I replace it with a bluetooth mouse and
    Now it is OK

Comment

I know people already know how to use the app but here is a semi-translated APK.

remember this is semi-translated. The pictures where not translated nor other parts just the main user interface using Google translate. BTW the translations are what Google gave me and I did not parse them so they maybe a little goofy.

If you want you can download the file and then upload it elsewhere as this link will only be up for 3 days.

And it seem that rev 1.0 is the latest rev. It was created on 4/7/13 so not sure anything newer is out as the app also updates itself and it states that it is the latest rev.
      Last edited by reddragon72; 04-24-2013, 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by pico View Post
        Hi
        Try removing any usb keyboard or mouse connected to imito.
        I got this problem with my with Measy RC-13. I replace it with a bluetooth mouse and
        Now it is OK
        I removed my USB RF keyboard and mouse. It still did the some. Blinking and flickering at the bottom.

Originally posted by netghoster View Post
        Thank you for pointing out the menu bar. I have auto hide setup on my iMito. It may be the culprit. I will test it tonight.

I turned the auto-hide off. It didn't help either.

Comment

So I seen the same thing as you. And on top of that It is VERY slow even on LAN.

Also I am seeing a color issue. Seems that all brown comes out as blue LOL kinda looks like a negative but only part of it.

At this time this is totally useless.

Comment

I confirm that Wimo is working fine with my Samsung galaxy S3 but it is not working at all with my Acer tablet A500.
            I think the problem is with the GPU, Imito is using Mali400 like S3 and Acer is using Nvidia Tegra2.
            also i have to mention that my router is Cisco E4200.
            Last edited by pico; 04-26-2013, 14:16.

Comment

my wimo sender app unable to detect the mx1. they are on the same wireless network.
              i'm using rooted galaxy note 2.

any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by jagr View Post
                my wimo sender app unable to detect the mx1. they are on the same wireless network.
                i'm using rooted galaxy note 2.

any ideas?
                It may be your router. Routers and Android apps can sometimes conflict with each other.

I have it working on...

LG Optimus G(colors are way off)
                Galaxy S2 - seems ok
                Two PC's - nVidia and ATI

Comment

I have found the PC apps.

https://app.box.com/s/tl3nnhtl2cn2t1cu6rmu for win7

https://app.box.com/s/qr50dliogv9ep4drwdht for WinXP

Comment

Originally posted by pico View Post
                    To Work

1-you need WIMO RX installed on your iMito Mx1/2
                    Please give me an adress for App WIMO RX

Comment

Originally posted by plani View Post
                      Please give me an adress for App WIMO RX
                      Hi

I am too looking for the WIMO RX install (not the client apk or windows version the actual server install for the mk808 or mk808b)

Can anyone help, I know its already installed on finless roms but I am using snakes rom so wanted to install it

I'd appreciate any help on this, Thanks

Eilz

Comment

Working...
                      X