Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keyboard + Mouse Problem!

Hi New to the forum...
    I recently bought an iMito MX2. I installed the finless Tom 1.7a. Thanks to him. But when I connected my rii mini i8 keyboard the trackpad/mouse doesn't respond to the movement. Could someone help please.

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk 2

Re: Keyboard + Mouse Problem!

Sorry I meant finless rom * cheers

Comment

I've noticed my touchpad goes to sleep every couple minutes. Hitting spacebar usually reactivates the touchpad. Also mine is directly connected to the usb port. The touchpad response when plugged in through a usb hub is atrocious.

Comment

Re: Keyboard + Mouse Problem!

Thanks for the reply. Also tried mine through a hub which is laggy and slow. However plugged it straight into the imito and it works perfectly. I think you need a mains powered USB hub for it to work properly. Hope that helps.

Comment

I use only powered usb hubs. Tried on two different ones, same result. Almost no touchpad response, although the keys work perfectly fine. But I'm ok directly plugged into the usb port as well.

I won't be buying anymore i8 and would not be recommending it to anyone either. RC11 and RC12 work the best for me even connected to a hub and range is about 12feet for me.

Comment

Working...
          X