• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question :-D

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by plani View Post
      I update my UG007 from Finless 1.5 to 2.0. - Everthing runs well! - After booting
      my stick show

Recover system V4.2
      Formating /data

Nothing is running in the stick! - What can do ?

Nobody cant help me?

Comment

NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

Originally posted by plani View Post
        Nobody cant help me?
        Try reflashing.

Comment

Re: NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

Originally posted by morias View Post
          Try reflashing.
          +1

leolas
          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
          My devices:
          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
          Gearbest.com)
          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Hi Bob,

Great work by the way, this rom has finally made my imito usable! Hopefully the latest xbmc test build with hardware accel will finally allow it to become the primary xbmc over the atv in our house

cheers
            Paul

Comment

Originally posted by morias View Post
              Try reflashing.
              My PC dont see any stick ?

Comment

Hi,
                Sorry about this but I've started a thread asking why I can't install 4.2.2.
                My pc - windows 8 tells "driver software is upto date" and the laptop - Windows 7 syas that windows encountered a probleminstalling the driver software for your device. Driver is not intended for this platform.
                Can you help please?
                Bob H.
                p.s. I'll try to withdraw the new thread.

Comment

Well I finally got into Flash mode - in the end I was reinstalling Windows on a crappy old laptop for a neighbour decided to try the MX2 and it worked - could never install the drivers or get Windows to see the device properly on newer machines!

I really like it, obviously it is worth having a decent power source or the machine just doesn't function properly!

One question - I have a 16gb Micro SD that used to be usable on the MX2 but now with Finless although Android can see it's size it can't write to it - says it is full... I've reformatted to Fat32 on my PC and it seems fine, Android creates a LOST folder but then when I try and move apps to it, it just complains it's full - when it's far from it!

Any ideas?

Comment

How is this ROM working? Any issues?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Bluetooth Issues After Flashing this ROM

After flashing this ROM, my iMito MX1 won't reconnect with paired bluetooth devices.

Anyone else running into this problem?

- Chris

Comment

Unfortunately like many 4.2 roms this doesn't work with plex.
                        I think only the custom rom by strauzo for the t428 works perfectly with plex.

Which of course bites since you either use a older rom with possible flacky wireless or a new rom but use a external play to get plex to play media.
                        Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Any Bluetooth fix?

Wondering if anyone has figured out a fix for the unstable Bluetooth connection - when paired with a stereo Bluetooth headset, connection drops every 30 seconds or so, and if you are watching a video, it crashes the video player, too!
                          Surely, I am not the only one who loves to stream audio over Bluetooth!
                          I remember a post by Bob, where he said Rockchip is aware of this iissue, and is working on a fix. Hoping they have fixed it by now...
                          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                            For this release I have touched NOTHING to do with how well Wifi works over the stock 4.2.2 ROM Imito released.

If your having issues then you would have had the same issues using the stock 4.2.2 released from Imito.

But, trust me... They changed how wifi works in the stock 4.2.2 ROM (way different than previous Imito Stock ROMs) and I do not like it myself.
                            While I have not had an "user" issues myself with it (works great for me), I do not like how they technically implemented it.
                            So is there problems? Well I am not seeing it myself because I pulled the stupid crappy antenna from my case and leave it hanging outside, but could it be worse if your antenna is still in the case? Sure it could but I do not know that since wifi for me never worked good until I pulled the antenna from the case.

Bob
                            I put the antenna wire from my MK809-II at the opposite side turning it 180 degrees. This made a 30 to 40% better signal. However, streaming is still not good. With most apps it stops every 10 seconds to load new data. Wifi-analyzer signal is strong enough however. Between 60 to 70.
                            Normal apps using wifi act normal. So are there any settings to make adjustments?
                            Last edited by josvl_52; 07-30-2013, 16:32.

Comment

Looks like the video playback in the other rockchip based devices is fixed.

Would the same issue be present in this rockchip and would the same fix fix the video problems here?

Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Hi, I installed this rom on my UG007 II, works well except that I see blue and red dots on black area of the screen. When I move my mouse, they appear also and in boot screen. Any Fix for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X