Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like its official video playback is fixed here.

Hope this gets ported over quickly so we can all enjoy smooth video playback
    Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Originally posted by highborn View Post
      Hi, I installed this rom on my UG007 II, works well except that I see blue and red dots on black area of the screen. When I move my mouse, they appear also and in boot screen. Any Fix for this?
      I think 4.2.2 changed the way it outputs HDMI. I'm getting some screen weirdness, too, with colours changhing when I move the mouse over an icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus33 View Post
        Looks like its official video playback is fixed here.

Hope this gets ported over quickly so we can all enjoy smooth video playback
        Isn't that just for 3188 sticks?

I don't have a problem with video playback. Wish the BT issue would get fixed, though.

Comment

Originally posted by big10p View Post
          Isn't that just for 3188 sticks?

I don't have a problem with video playback. Wish the BT issue would get fixed, though.
          There problems with both netflix and plex with video playback.

Both are quite likely related to the same rockchip problem affect the newer models.

Since the same playback issue has been reported on those models to and aparently the fix removes that issue.
          Last edited by Magnus33; 08-01-2013, 18:18.
          Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Great Rom

I installed this Rom, And it is working so damn well ever since. I have recieved a Imito MX1 Clone from Fasttech and was so lazy to return it back. Never wanted to use it untill now,

I had to perform some minor surgeries on the insides to keep it nice and heat stable.

- Added 2.5mm thick aluminium strips to ensure thermal transfer to the case is efficient
            - Added Thermal Compound to create an efficient thermal path
            - OverClocked from 1200Mhz to 1600Mhz and working like a champ
            - 2GB app space is set with 720p kernel (might install 1080p once RK RemoteControl Errors are fixed in new update)
            - Detached the WIFI antenna from the inside and popped out through the hole i made, 75% wifi signals my wifi router is in the other room!

Thanks~

Comment

Full-screen video unusably slow

Since I've installed Finless 2.0 (1080p version) I cannot use Youtube full screen videos any more. The video plays at (less than?) half speed while the sound is normal. Returning to windowed play back the video is playing fast to catch up with the sound.

It doesn't matter how I set the HDMI output: 1080P50 or 60, or 720P50.

I didn't try the 720 kernel yet. The device is a 809MK2, with no cooling, but I added a tower cooler on the RK3066, which did not make a difference BTW.

Comment

I tried 1080p but was unusable due to being very slow and laggy. I flashed back to 720p and it's very responsive now. I tried both my Logitech and Microsoft bluetooth mice. I could pair them but they don't really work as they are both slow and unresponsive. I also have a Playstation3 (PS3) bluetooth remote but have no idea how to pair it. Has anyone tried to pair a PS3 remote?

Comment

After flashing this rom Netflix is unwatchable and HBO GO crashes. This is my primary use of my MX2. I noticed some mention of video play back in this thread but I haven't read through it all yet. Is this a known issue? Should I flash back to 1.7 or is there a fix?

Comment

While Youtube full screen was too slow for me on the 1080 kernel, the cheapcast app works fine for that.

Comment

Finless, please, I need a 4.2.2 ROM with bluetooth working properly very much. Is there a chance that such ROM can be ported to iMito MX1/MX2?

Comment

Originally posted by sympa View Post
                        While Youtube full screen was too slow for me on the 1080 kernel, the cheapcast app works fine for that.
                        I have the same problem, do we have any update on this.

Comment

I have iMito MX2 with lastest stock rom 4.2.2

I see the stock rom have cuts with the wifi

This Finless ROM 2.0 solves problems wifi cuts?

Another question, this rom work with Bluetooth iMito MX2 version?

THX

Comment

Originally posted by franjocc View Post
                            I have iMito MX2 with lastest stock rom 4.2.2

I see the stock rom have cuts with the wifi

This Finless ROM 2.0 solves problems wifi cuts?

Another question, this rom work with Bluetooth iMito MX2 version?

THX
                            Hello franjocc!
                            This ROM has no difference with the stock ROM regarding Bluetooth and Wifi. Unfortunately.

Comment

openvpn compatible

Hello

This firmware conteins tun.ko module?

If no, is possible get tun.ko alredy compiled

Thank's
                              Last edited by prova100; 09-18-2013, 09:45.

Comment

hi, i updated my imito mx1 to 4.2.2 and now cannot get a picture on my tv. it works cause i tried it on my monitor but it will not show a picture on my tv. is there a fix for this?

i also tried this rom and no picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X