• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ne

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by neodoom View Post
      mk802iiis BT is the same WiFi as mx1/2 so I was using finless Bob MX Roms but they stopped coming out after a wile and rikomagic kept putting out Roms so that's when snakekiller was modding mk802iiis BT Roms and they don't crash or stutter playing mkvroblem is he took down the September test ROMthe July ROM works great to but diffrent
      What he said.

The july snake rom is solid as a rock and plays every video format you throw at it.
      The only drawback is plex wont work with it and this is not snake fault.

The new versions of plex are not very robust when its comes to android and any video changes to the rom is more then plex can deal with.

Update: its apears the leatest plex for android does work. (through a workaround)
      Play a video and if you get a black screen hit pause twiece or hit the enter key if you are using a keybaord and the video should play.
      Last edited by Magnus33; 11-30-2013, 02:41.
      Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Question about BL-s4

Dear friends,

I am new here and dont know if it is a right place...I have bought wireless air mouse beelink bl-s4 but after purchase seller told me that it works only with mk8xx and mk9xx devices. Since I own an iMito mx1 running with finless 2.0 rom my question is is there a possible fix for it or can I somehow extract an app out of mk ROM that run this device. That air mouse is advertised that work both android and windows but it seams it is not true.

Comment

Stupid question, this work with MK802III (without S)?

or suggest me a good firmware (links) for MK802III ... thx!

Comment

Hi Finless,

Rikomagic launched a fully functional 4.2.2 rom for MK802IIIS that works like a charm on iMito MX1/MX2. Now I was wondering if you could mod this rom with your usual tweaks and it would be almost like a final rom for this outdated Imito players. I think all the Imito community would apreciate it!

Thank you for all the work and time spent with this devices.

edit: here is the rikomagic rom thread: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...from-RIKOMAGIC

Comment

Originally posted by cyma_6mm View Post
              Hi Finless,

Rikomagic launched a fully functional 4.2.2 rom for MK802IIIS that works like a charm on iMito MX1/MX2. Now I was wondering if you could mod this rom with your usual tweaks and it would be almost like a final rom for this outdated Imito players. I think all the Imito community would apreciate it!

Thank you for all the work and time spent with this devices.

edit: here is the rikomagic rom thread: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...from-RIKOMAGIC
              This will be great!
              Until then i can't watch any Full HD movies here...

Comment

AW: NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

I tried yesterdays to start my webcam Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000, as in FW 1.7 FinlessBob Rom, but it doesn't work anymore. :-(

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Can anyone tell me if this rom has miracast/ WiFiDisplay?

Comment

Hi!

I have flashed this rom and everything is fine! I want to give my mx1 stick to my brother and buy a new one (quad core) but my brother wants to play some flash game in facebook. With stock browser is ok but the picture of the flash games is too "zoomed" and you can't play a game because you have always to scroll up and down to see the hole picture of the game. I have flashed the default 720 kernel. Is there a way to fix this "zoom". I want to "de-zoom" the picture in the stock browser. Can anybody help me?
                    Thank you in advance!

Comment

4.2.2 MX1 on UG007

Originally posted by morias View Post
                      It works fine on the UG007.
                      I need to load this on my UG007. the only thing I've got to work is 2dark4u's Finless 1.7 that was supposed to be on mk802 devices. with that rom the BT and WIFI don't work so I tried another by snake killer but that one doesn't work because my tv says "video not supported" so maybe it's booting but I can't see it. I believe I got cwm recovery on there. it says "rikomagic" when I re-flash misc.img and boot. it gives me the option to wipe and apply updates via sdcard etc. with snakekillers after I reboot normally it hangs on the no video error above.

I'm confused loading these ROMs because some flash tools use one img or update.zip but finless's and snake killer have like 7 files. I've tried rkupdate 1.6 and rom flash tool who knows what I'm doing! hey I'm a pilot NOT a comp sci guy.

help?

EDIT: I plugged the stick into a TV (not my comp monitor) and it works with the Snakekiller 4.2.2 ROM. My comp monitor said "input not supported" but it was fine with other ROM. Hey whatever: it works! So now I have 4.2.2, the BT and WIFI work-- happy happy happy.
                      Last edited by bigjim311; 12-29-2013, 23:27. Reason: figured out my problem on my own

Comment

RKISLAM boot hang

Originally posted by mkislam View Post
                        I have Imito MX1 rk3066. I am using from last 8months. Suddenly 2 days ago its showing only boot logo. 2hrs i wait but no response. What to do???? i tried to connect pc but no power coming. only while i connect to tv blue led is turing on. Please give me solution..... i make it alive
                        hi I have a rk3066 stick that hung to an "R-BOX" boot screen forever. I found a reset pin hole on the side. push a paper clip in there and hold it while u plug the micro USB into a computer. if you get the bodink sound u should be able to load rockchip drivers and then get something flashed on there. that's we're I'm at currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          OK folks, as many may know Imito released an official JellyBean 4.2.2 ROM for the MX1/2.
                          You can read about it here and also get the stock ROM from links posted in this thread:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...e-Release-Here

I decided to make a Finless ROM 2.0 version using it.

I was trying to port the MK808 4.2.2 ROM to the Imito because it has a few more features in it but the way Imito implemented wifi in this 4.2.2 is different and I have yet to get it ported. I may work on that later and release a 2.1 ROM using that.

But with that said, this is a pretty cool 4.2.2 release by Imito that I used to make my ROM. So if you want 4.2.2 this maybe for you!

Features and release notes for my 2.0 JB 4.2.2 ROM:

Features and release notes for my 2.9 JB 4.2.2 ROM:

1) Rooted with an updated SU and Superuser.apk that works with 4.2.2

2) Debloated of a some bloat apps!

3) As always, full init.d support! If you do not know what that is... ignore it. For geeks that want to use it. It is there!

4) Gameloft fix. This fixes Gameloft games from crashing to the desktop.
                          Many of them do not run and crash to the desktop. This is due to a license check based on the device.
                          Special thanks to Christian Troy for inventing this fix. I modded it for this ROM.

5) Phone carrier fix for Google Market unlock (more APPs show up).
                          For some reason this was not built in like other stock ROMs.

6) I unlocked hidden settings:
                          -> Accessibility

7) New "grid" style launcher available as a choice of launchers.
                          Some people still want the Alternate launcher that comes with many TV sticks for EZ TV use.
                          I took this from another 4.2.2 ROM. This of course comes with the RK settings as well.
                          If you want to remove this just use ES File explorer and delete these files from /system/app
                          LauncherNEW.apk
                          AllApp.apk
                          RKSettings.apk
                          RKBasicsettings.apk
                          Now just reboot and all this will be gone.

8) I fixed the stock JB launcher icon placement.
                          The icons were not in the dock but just above it which was ugly!

9) All Google APPs updated except Google Search

10) Busybox that I like best Wraitdu 1.19.4

11) Changed build.prop so USB connaction to PC is a Mass Storage device and not a MTP device.
                          This ROM has no settings to change that at all (I will fix that later). I prefer a Mass Storage device myself.
                          You can easily change it back in build.prop. I commented out the MTP line.

12) Build.prop edit to open up the Google Play store to APPs that normally say "not compatible".
                          I am spoofing a Samsung device that will show almost any APP as compatible.
                          YOur device will now NOT show up as a MK808 device to Google Play! Understand this please.
                          I also left the original buiild.prop in the ROM called build.orig.
                          If you want to go back, just use ES FIle Explorer or a root file explorer and rename build.prop to build.old
                          Then rename build.orig to build.prop.
                          Go into settings, apps, all and go into the Google Play app. Clear the cache and data.
                          Reboot!

13) RK Remote control does not work in this ROM! It crashes!
                          I will work on fixing this later. It's a very common issue with 4.2.2.
                          However the MK808 4.2.2 ROM works so I will try to fix this issue in a future release.

14) Petrus reboot APP is added

15) 1080P patched kernel baby! I patched the stock kernel to 1080P.
                          There are 2 kernels and 2 boots in the ROM kit. By default kernel720 and boot720 are selected in the flash tool.
                          If you want to use a 1080 kernel then read the instructions below.

AS ALWAYS! See the README in the ROM download for full details and instructions!

Here is the ROM download:

ROM -> Imito JB 4.2.2 - Finless 2.0 ROM (250 megs)

Enjoy,
                          Bob
                          Can't flash this device using Windows 8.1+, had to boot into Windows 7 as I got an unrecoverable error when trying to install the drivers.

Comment

Hey people!
                            Is RK remote already supported??

Comment

miracast support for wireless display ?

Has anyone succeded to use Miracast for wireless display?
                              If yes, then please tell us how you succeded.
                              Thanks in advance

Comment

AW: NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

Can you use any webcam with this rom?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X