• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to download. any mirrors? 1.7 is also down

Comment

Originally posted by jagr View Post
      unable to download. any mirrors? 1.7 is also down
      All finless roms got deleted by a stupid baby, be patient they will be uploaded again soon.
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

deleted
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Finless-ROM-2-0 http://www.mediafire.com/download/zf...oot_1080%5D.7z

Comment

Originally posted by big10p View Post
            Yes, it is strange but it suits me fine as I wanted to clock mine up to 1.6ghz, anyway. I just thought I would mention it in case some folks weren't aware of it.
            I should get some cooling installed on my MK809II in the next week, but until then I'm just using CPU Master to regulate it down to 1.2Ghz, max.
            Is default CPU speed 1.6 GHz ?

Originally posted by atomwood View Post
            my wifi is working fine. I am using this on the mk809ii. Much smoother than the imito release. XBMC streaming HD video flawlessly.
            Antutu did crash when trying to run test. That is the only thing I have noticed thus far.
            Do you have any type of remote for MK 809 II ?
            I have Measy RC11 - will it work ?

Is there a newer version of Finless ROM 2.0 ?
            Does it work with EXT2, EXT3, EXT4 partitions ? I mean format my entire card like that, not for Link2SD, but for faster transfer speed.

Is there a way to download / save / get the original stock Android 4.1.1, in case of problems ?
            Last edited by queensoft; 02-24-2014, 19:33.

Comment

Is there a way to get 5.1 audio output with this ROM? I'm using it with a Cozyswan MK809-II

Comment

AW: NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

Surround sound with all RK3xxx chips is not possible. In the CPU is missing a specifically layer for that. So this is not a software issue.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by salundy View Post
                  Surround sound with all RK3xxx chips is not possible. In the CPU is missing a specifically layer for that. So this is not a software issue.

It's what I thought but I asked because there was a ROCKCHIP HDMI 5.1 option (which disappeared now, don't know why) and I was wondering what would it change

Comment

Hi!
                    I have a Ditter V12 and i'm using Finless ROM 2.0. This is the only ROM wich the WIFI works, but if i restart the device or turn the WIFI off, it doesn't work anymore, so i have to do a reset factory and then the WIFI turns on again.
                    Any suggestion?
                    RK3066 + MT5931SA + MT6622N

Comment

Originally posted by astomaz View Post
                      Hi!
                      I have a Ditter V12 and i'm using Finless ROM 2.0. This is the only ROM wich the WIFI works, but if i restart the device or turn the WIFI off, it doesn't work anymore, so i have to do a reset factory and then the WIFI turns on again.
                      Any suggestion?
                      RK3066 + MT5931SA + MT6622N
                      Yes, you have to delete the data/misc/wifi directory and replace the wpa_supplicant.conf file with the default one in the system directory, manually adding your network and pasword to it

Comment

by the way, I just tried again with another ROM which has the passthrough and it works perfectly --- too bad it doesn't support my wifi because that ROM is really perfect (Rikomagic MK802IIIS8G)
                        I wonder why Finless took it out

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                          Yes, you have to delete the data/misc/wifi directory and replace the wpa_supplicant.conf file with the default one in the system directory, manually adding your network and pasword to it
                          Hi! Thank you for your response...
                          It didn't work. Still not possible to turn the WIFI on after turn it off or restart the device. After a factory reset, the WIFI returns to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
                            by the way, I just tried again with another ROM which has the passthrough and it works perfectly --- too bad it doesn't support my wifi because that ROM is really perfect (Rikomagic MK802IIIS8G)
                            I wonder why Finless took it out

So your saying you have an Mx1 and installed a rom and Passthrough worked?

What rom is this?

Comment

AW: NEW - Imito MX1/2 JB 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 2.0

Please tell me what rom you have tested? I tried on my UG007 (the same like imitio mx1) all roms (1.x and 2.0). Nothing of those could play 5.1 surround. The only what works is a downmix to 2.0 stereo, but no real 5.1/7.1 .

Comment

Originally posted by astomaz View Post
                                Hi! Thank you for your response...
                                It didn't work. Still not possible to turn the WIFI on after turn it off or restart the device. After a factory reset, the WIFI returns to life.
                                factory reset just deletes the data directory, that's what I did, I deleted the /data/misc one and then tried out woth the single files... you should try and delete the /data/misc directory only and you'll see it works. Then try out with the /data/misc/wifi and /data/misc/wpa_supplicant dirs only

I planned to make an init.d for it but after I manually replaced the conf file with the one reporting "MTK" and manually added my network it was working and autoconnecting on boot

Originally posted by reddragon72 View Post
                                So your saying you have an Mx1 and installed a rom and Passthrough worked?

What rom is this?
                                Please tell me what rom you have tested? I tried on my UG007 (the same like imitio mx1) all roms (1.x and 2.0). Nothing of those could play 5.1 surround. The only what works is a downmix to 2.0 stereo, but no real 5.1/7.1 .

Yes, I thought it worked as well with the original one but didn't try... it was the Rikomagic one
                                it would be wonderful to get it working with my wifi! (I have the Cozyswan MK809-II 4.2) It has not only the passthrough, it's smooth and has big scaled fonts and icons like the 720p but at 1080p instead!

Comment

Working...
                                X