This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probelm

Installed this ROM with 1080 and the installation is completed with out issue, but when it reboot it, it stuck on the initial screen, but not moving ahead, not sure what to do, did I brick my device, any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by newwonder View Post
      Installed this ROM with 1080 and the installation is completed with out issue, but when it reboot it, it stuck on the initial screen, but not moving ahead, not sure what to do, did I brick my device, any help appreciated.

Thanks
      How long did you wait? The initial boot can take a while for the system to initialize.

Comment

USB flash issues

Hi guys, I wa trying to flash the latest version of the rom but, unfornatly, i couldn't enter the flash mode.
        I plugged into the micro usb connector on the side of the device, it booted (power supply works), but when I want to connect to the computer, it doesn't work, (like nothing has been plugged)
        i'd like to say that I falshed the device several times, so it's not a matter of drivers.
        The micro usb port seem to work fine (I tryed a usb strick and it was recognize) but it seems like, the device doesn't "send" any information to the computer regarding its current state.
        does anybody got the same kind of issue?
        Is there any alternatives to flash? Like a CWM or something?
        best regards from france
        remy

Comment

Originally posted by newwonder View Post

Thanks

You probably did something wrong during flash process. Reflash it. Read carefully README file. I had the same problem. After reflash and 2 reboots [don't know why but it got stuck at 1st] everything worked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by th3rm View Post
            Hi guys, I wa trying to flash the latest version of the rom but, unfornatly, i couldn't enter the flash mode.
            I plugged into the micro usb connector on the side of the device, it booted (power supply works), but when I want to connect to the computer, it doesn't work, (like nothing has been plugged)
            i'd like to say that I falshed the device several times, so it's not a matter of drivers.
            The micro usb port seem to work fine (I tryed a usb strick and it was recognize) but it seems like, the device doesn't "send" any information to the computer regarding its current state.
            best regards from france
            remy
            Did you tried to put it into flash mode manually with reset button?

Comment

Originally posted by aliinbox View Post
              I am in the same boat. I received my MK808B 2 days ago, it was with a newer 4.2.2 firmware than the one used in Finless 2.1 but I had the pink/purple image with the stock and also with Finless 2.1.
              Had to pull out and in the HDMI cable to have the right image back, just like you said. I used the original HDMI cable that came with the package. So do you think it is a 4.2.2 firmware problem and 4.1.1 works well?
              Hi

I didn't had this problem with previous Finless ROMs so I really think it a problem with 4.2. I also read that 4.2 has problems with hdmi output and RK3066.

if that is annoying to you, have a try at Finless ROM 1.7b. It's pretty easy to flash back and forth so you don't have to worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by jefflessard View Post
                Hi

I didn't had this problem with previous Finless ROMs so I really think it a problem with 4.2. I also read that 4.2 has problems with hdmi output and RK3066.

if that is annoying to you, have a try at Finless ROM 1.7b. It's pretty easy to flash back and forth so you don't have to worry about that.
                I had pink image problem on finless 1.7. No issues on 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by th3rm View Post
                  best regards from france
                  remy
                  Salut

Je crois avoir eu exactement le même problème...

I think I had the exact same problem. When I was connecting the device to my computer, I was receiving a warning from windows 7 that It could not detect the device propely.

Using a multimeter I have been able to determine that the TX pin from the provided USB cable was misconnecting. I used another micro USB cable and it works as before.

bonne chance!

Comment

Originally posted by jfressard View Post
                    Salut

Je crois avoir eu exactement le même problème...

I think I had the exact same problem. When I was connecting the device to my computer, I was receiving a warning from windows 7 that It could not detect the device propely.

Using a multimeter I have been able to determine that the TX pin from the provided USB cable was misconnecting. I used another micro USB cable and it works as before.

bonne chance!
                    I tryed flash mode with thé reset button and it had no proper effect.
                    The pin from thé cable unlilely seem to be the source of the problem since I tested 2 differents cable.

Comment

Make sure you are using the OTG port to connect to the pc and not the power port... I did the same a while ago and then it hit me.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by hmartinho View Post
                        Make sure you are using the OTG port to connect to the pc and not the power port... I did the same a while ago and then it hit me.

Cheers
                        Hi hmartinho, thanks for the support, but I used the OTG port.
                        best

Comment

not working

hi
                          I have 1.7 version and wanted to upgrade to 2.0
                          I tried to flash the new software..
                          but it didn't work.!!!!
                          RKAndroidTool has finished the flashing operation and the imito mx1 rebooted
                          but the screen stopped with the message:

Recovery system v4.2
                          Formatting /data...

with the android green symbol..
                          anybody can help please...

Comment

Libstagefright in it bob?

Ive flashed my mk809II clone with this rom and look very nice.
                            Antutu score is 9291 so thats good. Can not find any bugs for now super!
                            Only in the discription says nothing about libstagefright ?
                            Want to run my xbmc om it offcourse.

best regards from amsterdam!!

Comment

10.000 points in antutu benckmarch, and in epic citadel 38fps with high quality.
                              real nice rom,
                              but there are bugs to fix.
                              good job bob!!
                              but any idea to play gta vice city with gamepad? only works joystick in the game and no option to configure gamepad inside the game...

Comment

Question : How do I disable the Google search bar from the top of the main screen? I couldn't find in settings :-D

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                                X