X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yasi View Post
    Hi there,

i'm a (very) happy user of your roms and i wonder if you can do something with the rk3066 4.4.2 for our imito mx1/2.

thanks.
    Did you try that 4.4.2 ROM on your iMito MX1/2? It works perfectly fine

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
      Did you try that 4.4.2 ROM on your iMito MX1/2? It works perfectly fine
      no i've got a looping boot screen :'(, but it seems that few guys got it working on imito and ug.

Comment

Originally posted by yasi View Post
        no i've got a looping boot screen :'(, but it seems that few guys got it working on imito and ug.
        Find the thread for breaking out the individual IMG files within the main file.

Then use Finless's flash tool but be sure to clear the memory first.

Most MX1 boot loops are from a corrupt NAND memory.

Comment

no way!

flashed finless 2.0, worked fine for many days, but now, it wont boot at all, it stucks at the boot animation.
          pls help
          ty

Comment

Boot Probleme

Hello,
            i have some troubles these days with the finless 2.0, the device (MX2) boot and stucks at launcher selection screen and no other action is possible, reflashed many times, works fine for some days, but randomly pop this problem again and again.

what can i do to fix that?

Comment

Originally posted by reddragon72 View Post
              Find the thread for breaking out the individual IMG files within the main file.

Then use Finless's flash tool but be sure to clear the memory first.

Most MX1 boot loops are from a corrupt NAND memory.
              Having trouble finding the individual img thread, any chance of posting a link to it?
              Cozyswan MK809II - 4.4.2
              Vega S89 Elite - 4.4.4

Comment

Hi guys need your help desperately. I have a mx box (diaotec) that shows no source on the tv screen it got this way after a firmware upgrade. A light blue light comes on when the box is plugged in but there is no response when the remote is pressed. I cannot even get into recovery mode. Specs
                Model Number:
                IPTV 18 Pro/GBOX MX2 Solution: Amlogic 8726 MX Dual Core Cortex A9 Neon XBMC: XBMC Frodo Preinstalled System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Smart TV Box Mini PC: Android Mini PC on Your HD TV Game: Android Game Player Ram &Rom: 1G Ram and 8G Rom HD: 1080P and 720P re are the specs:

Comment

HI , i just bought the Imito MX2 . It's working really well.

Btw , is there any way to play a slideshow/video automatically from this imito to TV set without any configuration in the first time ?
                  So when the TV turned on and switched the source into imito it automatically runs the slideshow

Thank you so much for the help

Comment

I haven't tried it myself but what about an app like this?

Comment

Quick question - I'm using this rom and it's decent. But it's not rooted.. Kingo Root failed to root... how can I do it? Thanks

Comment

Hi I have IMito MX2

I currently have Finless 1.5 rom setup on it. I have tried to get the device into recovery mode, but nothing works.
                        I have tried the Pin reset, but it always boots to Android logo with Red Triangle.
                        I have also done reboot recovery from a shell command and again always boots to Android logo with Red Triangle.
                        This is the same when I user the recovery app from app store.

I am trying to get Finless 2.0 on, but cant get passed the first hurdle. Anyone got any Ideas?

Also tried the below...
                        I have windows 10 x64 Pro. The device detects in RockChip Batch tool, but when I press Switch, the driver shows up in device manager, but with a problem, I have installed windows 10 drivers but get error that best drivers are already installed. Also I have disabled driver signing but no joy

Comment

Working...
                        X