Paranoid Android - Per app DPI scaling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paranoid Android - Per app DPI scaling.

Are there any devs in the house interested in porting the features found in Paranoid Android?
    Specifically the per app DPI scaling.

There are quite a few apps in android that look lovely on our phones, because they are a foot or two away from our faces. Sitting ten feet or more back, even on a large TV, they become un-usable due to the small font sizes.

I have a tablet installed in my car and deal with the same issues. Spotify is a great example, its text is far to small to see clearly when driving and even worse to interact with. To resolve this I installed Paranoid Android and played with the DPI for Spotify until it showed up larger on the display.

I think though could be beneficial to some apps on these devices.
    An all or nothing approach is not a good idea, as apps that are already clear would become too large.

Try Xposed Framework
    General information on Xposed has been moved to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053 The FAQ has been moved to this thread: http://xdaforums.com/xposed/-t2735540 Questions, suggestions, bug reports...

Comment

Originally posted by farhanito View Post

Thanks Ill give it a whirl.
      It looks to be not much different from NinjaMorph on the surface.
      While I dont mind getting my hands dirty, it would be much nicer to have the feature built into the rom.

Comment

I hope you don't live anywhere near me.

The individual DPI per app sounds good.
        Knowing someone is using a tablet while driving is scary.

Comment

This other app mentioned might work for you.

Comment

Working...
          X