Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imito MX1 playing video over wifi

Hi there.
    I am new here and I love this Forum untill now.
    I also have a Imito MX1 and I am facing a problem and I want to know if anybody have this issue.
    I have shared a folder in my computer Win7 and now I am able to see this folder with Es File explorer or Astro on my Imito and I can start a movie but after a few minutes 5-7 the film freeze and the video player close itself (i tried different video players). Strange is that with my Motorola tablet works without any problems.
    I also tried with XMBC and works but on my Motorola I was not used with XMBC and I wanted to keep it sinple but doesn't work.
    Please let me know if someone could give me a hint.

Thank's

Marius

Following a tip on these forums I installed Cifsmanager to mount a samba share. It streamed all the files I tried fine. I suggest maybe you give it a go and see if that improves things for you.

Comment

video over wifi

Originally posted by morias View Post
      Following a tip on these forums I installed Cifsmanager to mount a samba share. It streamed all the files I tried fine. I suggest maybe you give it a go and see if that improves things for you.
      Thank you for the tip but my Imito is not rooted so I can not use the Cifs manager.

Marius

Comment

Working...
      X