• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to root Imito mx2

Hello,

I'd like to root my device in order to use it full capability such as:
    1. applications like Titanium backup, link2sd, etc. all required root
    2. To declare file sharing (samba) - again need root.
    3. To improve some features, add-in features (Wifi, google play, etc.) Do you recommend to flash the 1.7a rom instead of the newer version 2?
    4. To repartition my device so it let me use the most of its memory room.

So, can anybody refer me to precise instructions of how to do rooting for my device?
    I confused cause I read some other place about using clip for the hole/reset something as a part of rooting
    process. it is correct?
    Thank you,

Originally posted by tzazil View Post
    Hello,

I'd like to root my device in order to use it full capability such as:
    1. applications like Titanium backup, link2sd, etc. all required root
    2. To declare file sharing (samba) - again need root.
    3. To improve some features, add-in features (Wifi, google play, etc.) Do you recommend to flash the 1.7a rom instead of the newer version 2?
    4. To repartition my device so it let me use the most of its memory room.

So, can anybody refer me to precise instructions of how to do rooting for my device?
    I confused cause I read some other place about using clip for the hole/reset something as a part of rooting
    process. it is correct?
    Thank you,
    Hi there im not sure how to root but im sure its on hear somewhere,, i would recommend flashing it though with the finless 1.7 its a cracking rom + its fully rooted & you can repartition it to 1,2,4 or even 6gb

Theres step by step instructions in the rom you download its quice easy to flash just take your time & follow it step by step
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Need further detail

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
      Hi there im not sure how to root but im sure its on hear somewhere,, i would recommend flashing it though with the finless 1.7 its a cracking rom + its fully rooted & you can repartition it to 1,2,4 or even 6gb

Theres step by step instructions in the rom you download its quice easy to flash just take your time & follow it step by step
      I read the readme file included the rom 1.7 but still:
      1. What happened if during the flashing mode process, my device is stack? what I an do from there?
      2. Is MX2 has reset hole to use with the clippaper or no need to? if yes, where is located and when I should press this?
      3. Should I connect my device to the TV during the flash process?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by tzazil View Post
        I read the readme file included the rom 1.7 but still:
        1. What happened if during the flashing mode process, my device is stack? what I an do from there?
        2. Is MX2 has reset hole to use with the clippaper or no need to? if yes, where is located and when I should press this?
        3. Should I connect my device to the TV during the flash process?

Thanks,
        1.if you follow the instructions step by step it will work..just take your time

2. do not worry about the reset hole it is not needed if you follow the instructions in the guide (also it is not a reset button,,the button is to force the device into flash mode)

3.yes the device will need to be connected to your tv for flashing..

4. make sure you use the otg to connect to your pc,its the mini usb port on the side of your stick
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Otg issue

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
          1.if you follow the instructions step by step it will work..just take your time

2. do not worry about the reset hole it is not needed if you follow the instructions in the guide (also it is not a reset button,,the button is to force the device into flash mode)

3.yes the device will need to be connected to your tv for flashing..

4. make sure you use the otg to connect to your pc,its the mini usb port on the side of your stick
          So, no need to use any button during the flash process.
          Next, I tried to connect otg between imito and my laptop but I could not do that. the otg not suit for my usb ... what should I do? to buy special adapter?

Comment

will re-flashing imito mx2 work using windows 8 os?

my imito mx2 needs to be flashed (it does not work at all, no signal is transmitted to the LG 3d tv). will flashing work using my laptop powered by windows 8 os? any help will be appreciated

Comment

Working...
            X