No announcement yet.

mx1 cheap piece of crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just trying to provide a real world account from someone who has been buying Chinese electronics for some time now so others can make a informed buying choice. I'm sorry some of you feel the need to defend a certain model but that's not what this forum is for. My experience with the mx-1 was nothing but frustration. Since then I have purchased and tested models mk908, t428, cx-919 and a cs868 and none of those even came close to being as bad as the mx-1. One common test I performed was to leave it on overnite and all would function properly the next day. The mx-1 on the other hand would not work at all. I would have to turn it off and wait at least an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
      I am just trying to provide a real world account from someone who has been buying Chinese electronics for some time now so others can make a informed buying choice. I'm sorry some of you feel the need to defend a certain model but that's not what this forum is for. My experience with the mx-1 was nothing but frustration. Since then I have purchased and tested models mk908, t428, cx-919 and a cs868 and none of those even came close to being as bad as the mx-1. One common test I performed was to leave it on overnite and all would function properly the next day. The mx-1 on the other hand would not work at all. I would have to turn it off and wait at least an hour.
      Well, all I can say that we have 3 within the family and the only problem on one was that the microUSB Jack fell off. User's fault and it took me just couple minutes to solder it back on. We own them since october 2012, used daily.

Comment

Working...
      X