Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iMito MX1 stuck on loading screen logo

Hi,
    My iMito MX1 is stuck at the loading screen logo for over 2 hours. I tried rebooting a few times and same problem. My next step is to flash the device with the latest firmware on my PC, I don't think I can do that. This is because I can't change the settings in Imito to set developer option to turn USB debugger off so that the RKToolkit is able to detect the device so I can flash with new firmware.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this problem?

Thanks,

Bob,
    You have any tool that will make this device recognized by Windows and I can use the RKchip bacth tool to flash the factory rom to make it working again?

Any help world be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Comment

I fixed my own problem. I used another PC (XP) and the device was recognized by Windows XP after I installed the Windows Driver from Bob's Finess 1.7a folder. I loaded the latest firmware that I got from Geekbuying and the device booted fine. I never had to turn off the USB debugger in the Imito settings.

Hope this information will help others who experience the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by olee View Post
        I fixed my own problem. I used another PC (XP) and the device was recognized by Windows XP after I installed the Windows Driver from Bob's Finess 1.7a folder. I loaded the latest firmware that I got from Geekbuying and the device booted fine. I never had to turn off the USB debugger in the Imito settings.

Hope this information will help others who experience the same problem.
        good to hear that you recovered your MX1, bro i am facing similar problem and need your help...

Actually my Imito MX 1 was working fine for last 2-3 months , it was turned on throughout so i just need to tune tv to access this , last week i saw weird problem that its is not detecting WLan connection as i am using Wlan via USB jack, so i unplugged it and plug it again to reboot it (as unfortunately this device don't have a soft / plug to set the device off / on ) but it add to my surprise that the device stuck at Imito Mx1 boot logo and didn't proceed any further....so i decide to update the firmware using my Laptop (i have Acer with Window 7 Prem, 64 bit OS) as under:
        1- when i connect the device it was detected within 1-2 mon as rockchip, then i load the Rockchip batch tool v1.6 and the device shows as pink there as well so after this i disconnect the device from laptop
        2- now i put the paper clip in the reset button and while pressing the clip connect the device to laptop via OTG and left the press immediately after connecting the OTG (blue light on in the device) but now no device detected even waiting for 5-10 min also there is no green color detected on Rockchip batch tool v1.6 (to reset the device i use the hole next to HDMI point using paper clip , at that time the only connection to device is with the OTG to USB with laptop) no HDMI connection with TV nor with AC power .

PS: as this was the first time i am updating firmware , i never had the USB debugging option on...can you please guide me if i can recover my device ....Appreciate your support in a layman style as i m rookie on these sort of things.....
        Cheers

I did this excercise on Xp as well and the device was reconginsed there as well but same problem as above

Comment

Working...
        X