Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install Andriod driver for flashing

Hi,
    I am getting driver issue on my Windows 7 PC when I plug in the iMito MX1 device. In the device manager, under Other device->Andriod, I see an exclamation mark(!) beside Andriod. I tried to update the driver using Bob's Finess 1.7a driver but it didn't work. Do I need to install any Andriod driver first?

Install drivers

Originally posted by olee View Post
    Hi,
    I am getting driver issue on my Windows 7 PC when I plug in the iMito MX1 device. In the device manager, under Other device->Andriod, I see an exclamation mark(!) beside Andriod. I tried to update the driver using Bob's Finess 1.7a driver but it didn't work. Do I need to install any Andriod driver first?
    After you try to put the device in boot mode, you then go to device manager an install the drivers. You will notice when you try to load the device using the update tool the device just shots off and become unresponsive or doesn't turn back on. This is when you go to the device manager and the device can now be seen by the computer. Click on the device and click update drivers, then navigate to folder in which the drivers are stored to install drivers. After the drivers are install now you can update the device. This is what worked for me, hope it does for you, let me know how everything turn out.

Comment

Working...
    X