Finless 1.7/2.0 and XBMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finless 1.7/2.0 and XBMC

Anyone else seeing substantial issues with XBMC nightlies? The issue set works like this:

- Under 1.7b, I needed the new libnfs, which meant a nightly no older than, iirc, 2013-06-02ish.
    - With a nightly that new, my playback speed is *accelerated* and frames are skipped. Very odd.

- Upgrade to Finless 2.0. Stick works great... but,
    - In addition to the acceleration, I'm also having massive redraw issues. Most of the XBMC display is black, except when changing elements. Then they're briefly drawn, but most are quickly blanked.

Obviously, this has severely reduced my girlfriend's happiness with this stick. My guess is that it's principally an XBMC issue, but I haven't seen anyone else discussing it, as of my last search. Since many of you also use XBMC, I figured I'd check here. MXPlayer Pro works fine with the same input files, but combining that with AndFTP is annoying.

-J

Isn't this kind of thing to be expected with nightlies? You're basically beta testing for the devs. Just report the issues to them and let them sort things out.

Personally, I always stick with the latest stable release of XBMC.

Comment

Working...
    X