just got my Qx1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my Qx1

Just got my qx1 in the mail, my first AMP, woo!!!

At first it was all working well.. I started it up, I picked a launcher -- set up my wifi. I ended up clicking a button to the right of the power button on the bottom dock and it shut down shortly.

Now when I start it up, I'm only on the launcher screen for a few moments before it shows me the penguins and shuts off. Sometimes I can get just past the launchers but it too will eventually shut off before I even open up a single application.

Is the qx1 that ships from geekbuying the 4.2.2 updated version? would flashing roms help? Moments into using this thing and I'm already stumped! help!!

Re: just got my Qx1

Originally posted by vietnow View Post
    Just got my qx1 in the mail, my first AMP, woo!!!

At first it was all working well.. I started it up, I picked a launcher -- set up my wifi. I ended up clicking a button to the right of the power button on the bottom dock and it shut down shortly.

Now when I start it up, I'm only on the launcher screen for a few moments before it shows me the penguins and shuts off. Sometimes I can get just past the launchers but it too will eventually shut off before I even open up a single application.

Is the qx1 that ships from geekbuying the 4.2.2 updated version? would flashing roms help? Moments into using this thing and I'm already stumped! help!!
    Try use other power supply than the stock one. At least 2A is recommended. The stock one usually is not so good, for example iPad charger is 2,1A but try to buy a branded one not a bad quality imitation.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
    X