bluetooth in imito MX1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bluetooth in imito MX1

I am using imito MX1 for about 8 months now. Recently I tried to connect bluetooth controller to it but it doesn't show/scan any bluetooth. It seems like it doesn't have bluetooth support. Has anyone used bluetooth with imito mx1? If yes which ROM, I am using finless 1.7a.

Imito MX1 bluetooth

I have two Imito MX1 mini pcs. I'm also having problems with the bluetooth on the one with the Finless Bob 1.7 ROM. My other one is stock and the bluetooth is working. Has anybody got any idea what I'm doing wrong? I would appreciate some input.
    Thanks!

Comment

Stock rom

Although it's an old thread I have exactly the same problem but I lost the stock ROM. Where can I find that, for my BT to work again? @Guitronaut: can you upload the stock ROM somewhere?

Regards,

Harry

Originally posted by guitronaut View Post
      I have two Imito MX1 mini pcs. I'm also having problems with the bluetooth on the one with the Finless Bob 1.7 ROM. My other one is stock and the bluetooth is working. Has anybody got any idea what I'm doing wrong? I would appreciate some input.
      Thanks!

Comment

I`m using Finless ROM 2.0, and there is no problem with BT on mine.
        I`m using it with a Measy RC16 BT AirMouse...

Comment

Not so far

Originally posted by Harry f k View Post
          Although it's an old thread I have exactly the same problem but I lost the stock ROM. Where can I find that, for my BT to work again? @Guitronaut: can you upload the stock ROM somewhere?

Regards,

Harry
          Harry: I haven't been able to find it so far, but that's what I was hoping to find with this message. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X