Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLASHING PROBLEM NEED HELP!!! iMITO MX2 constant download firmware fail whilst trying to flash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLASHING PROBLEM NEED HELP!!! iMITO MX2 constant download firmware fail whilst trying to flash...

NEED HELP!!! constant download firmware fail whilst trying to flash...

Have several devices always flashed without a problem. Decided to dedicate my saturday morning to flashing my imito MX2 but its taking up my whole saturday...

Wanted to flash to Bobs finles custom rom 4.2 coming from his previous finless 1.7

Am on windows 8.1 so took me ages to get sort out the workaround...all drivers installed - right color boxes etc...

in rom flash tool i can erase the Nand working fine

then trying to flash the rom i get download file failed error see attachment

then i try rockchip batch tool to get an official firmware back on and i get a similar download file failed error - see attachment

If i reboot the device i can still erase the nand or try to flash it but error stays the same....

What do i have to do to fix it?
    Last edited by Celso74; 11-16-2013, 23:49.

There must be someone on here that can point me in the right direction, right?

Comment

+1
      waiting for some good news (TIPS)

Click image for larger version

Name:	22.13.29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	431244Click image for larger version

Name:	22.34.42.jpg
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	431245Click image for larger version

Name:	22.39.18.jpg
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	431248
      Click image for larger version

Name:	22.37.10.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	431246Click image for larger version

Name:	22.38.38.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	431247

Comment

Originally posted by kalya View Post
        +1
        waiting for some good news (TIPS)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4008[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4009[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4012[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]4010[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4011[/ATTACH]

Well someone else suggested that i try with windows 7 - I swapped out my OS ssd for another and installed win 7 on that - tried again and low and behold it worked...

make sure you try that driver install app as well

screwed up my win 8 as the bios now somehow only sees win 7 and won't boot my win 8 ssd but that's a problem for another day...

My stick is back up...

Comment

Working...
        X