Slow torrent download with wifi and ethernet MX1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow torrent download with wifi and ethernet MX1

When i download a torrent file with the utorrent app, my download is twice as slow as on my computer.
    First i thought the wifi connection on my MX1 caused the problem thats why i bought a ethernet adapter. The connection is a bit faster but still not the speed i was hoping for. Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Originally posted by sheppie View Post
    When i download a torwiring file with the utorrent app, my download is twice as slow as on my computer.
    First i thought the wifi connection on my MX1 caused the problem thats why i bought a ethernet adapter. The connection is a bit faster but still not the speed i was hoping for. Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?
    Did you check you connection speeds? (Both wifi and Ethernet)

Comment

Yes i did. The ethernet connection is definitly faster. But not when i download a torrent
      :-(

Comment

Yes i did. The ethernet connection is definitly faster. But not when i download a torrent
        :-(
        What connection speeds it locked on? My Wifi locked on 65Mbps and router is 2 rooms away (wood/drywall construction) I did pull the antenna out of the case.
        Streaming 720p video in xbmc no problems
        Last edited by lifeisfun; 12-21-2013, 10:41.

Comment

My router is near my MX1. Even with the ethernet cable it looks like the internet connection is not stable. It go's from 1000kbs to 500kbs to 200 kbs. When i download the same torrent file with my computer the connection is 1000kbs stable. So there is no problem with my internet connection.

Comment

My router is near my MX1. Even with the ethernet cable it looks like the internet connection is not stable. It go's from 1000kbs to 500kbs to 200 kbs. When i download the same torrent file download with my computer the connection is 1000kbs stable. So there is no problem with my internet connection.
            Well, try the other rom then.

Comment

My router is near my MX1. Even with the ethernet cable it looks like the internet connection is not stable. It go's from 1000kbs to 500kbs to 200 kbs. When i download the same torrent file download with my computer the connection is 1000kbs stable. So there is no problem with my internet connection.
              Well, try the other rom then.
              Using utorrent?

Comment

I am using the torrent proxy is it safe to use like this one https://torrents-proxys.com/

Comment

Working...
                X