Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked Measy U2A...

Hello,

I have a problem with my Measy U2A. Few months ago I bricked my Measy U2A (now I don't remember what happens). Today I try to unbrick it, but there's a problem. I installed drivers, my laptop recognise RK30 device but when I try to erase nand or upload new firmware there's a "download boot fail" or "download idb load failed". In RKBatchTool I have blue square, so device is in Maskrom Mode. I don't know what to do now. Tried other PC's and the other USB cables - nothing new happens, still download fail...
    Could anybody help me?

Regards,
    czyndzel

Originally posted by czyndzel View Post
    Hello,

I have a problem with my Measy U2A. Few months ago I bricked my Measy U2A (now I don't remember what happens). Today I try to unbrick it, but there's a problem. I installed drivers, my laptop recognise RK30 device but when I try to erase nand or upload new firmware there's a "download boot fail" or "download idb load failed". In RKBatchTool I have blue square, so device is in Maskrom Mode. I don't know what to do now. Tried other PC's and the other USB cables - nothing new happens, still download fail...
    Could anybody help me?

Regards,
    czyndzel
    i have the same problem how to get the green square in batch tool

how can you get the measy u2a in flash mode

anyone can help plz!!

Comment

Me too I have the U4A

Edit: Using AndroidTool 2.1 I clicked the tab "Upgrade Firmware" and selected Measy_U4x_RK3188_Android_KitKat_v442_20140227\upda te.img (full 460 mb ROM file). That restored the device.

Edit2: It seems I cannot go back to the ROM that I edited build.prop in (Finless ROM 2.0) meaning I am so far stuck on the factory firmware. I heard it's possible to write an update.zip package to restore build.prop permissions and contents. I have no clue how to write such a script.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-29-2014, 18:23.

Comment

Working...
      X