CX-803 Ver 2.0 Frimware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX-803 Ver 2.0 Frimware

So recently I got this Stick. On the main board was written: CX-803 Ver 2.0 2013-04-17.
    Also it has AP6210 WI-FI - Bluetooth chip. So where I can get frimware for this stick?
    Sorry for bad English.

You can try the 4.4.2 Kit Kat firmware released for your chipset:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Working

Rom is working and it's very snappy , but non wi-fi, non Bluetooth is working.

Comment

Originally posted by lukjok View Post
        So recently I got this Stick. On the main board was written: CX-803 Ver 2.0 2013-04-17.
        Also it has AP6210 WI-FI - Bluetooth chip. So where I can get frimware for this stick?
        Sorry for bad English.
        try this one

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

I think that's the same one he already tried..

Comment

Even with the same wifi firmware, it won't work.
            Different companies use different wifi pins for the same wifi chip.
            Without creating firmware from scratch with the correct GPIO pins and wifi patches, it wont work.

Comment

Small problem

So finally found genune rom for my stick. But I can't flash it. Tried RK Batch Tool and RKAndroid Tool and nothing. Still give me error.
              By the way frimware downloading is bit too fast.

EDIT: I fixed it.!!!! I don't know how, but I flashed Finless 2.1 and wi-fi started to work.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by lukjok; 07-11-2014, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by lukjok View Post
                So finally found genune rom for my stick.
                EDIT: I fixed it.!!!! I don't know how, but I flashed Finless 2.1 and wi-fi started to work.
                Could you, please, share the link from you downloaded that rom??? I have the same tv but I cant find the original rom neither Finless version

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                X