Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Measy RC11 Air mouse USB receiver

Hello,

I know this is probably not the right place to post this but I think this forum is very active and hence I am posting it here. Anyhow, I recently got a USB hub and RC11 air mouse and did the dumbest thing ever! I by mistake used a higher powered AC adapter in the USB hub and fried the small USB receiver for the RC11 mouse! I contacted Measy directly and they said they sell just the receiver for $3(usd) but it will cost $23 to ship it to me here in US from China. Now, does anyone know a place I can buy the receiver without paying so much for shipping? Thanks is advance!

Hi

Were you able to buy a receiver?
    I have exactly the same problem

Originally posted by lucky88shp View Post
    Hello,

I know this is probably not the right place to post this but I think this forum is very active and hence I am posting it here. Anyhow, I recently got a USB hub and RC11 air mouse and did the dumbest thing ever! I by mistake used a higher powered AC adapter in the USB hub and fried the small USB receiver for the RC11 mouse! I contacted Measy directly and they said they sell just the receiver for $3(usd) but it will cost $23 to ship it to me here in US from China. Now, does anyone know a place I can buy the receiver without paying so much for shipping? Thanks is advance!

Comment

Working...
    X