Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Measy u2A

Hello everyone.

Just received my new Android geekthing. Just wondering if there already is a Root method for this and off course.. a rom.

Greetz Erik.
    Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X met Tapatalk

Here u r

Inside, u got opis.txt with instructions hot to make a root. Unfortunatelly it`s polish. If u can`t handle it, let me know, i`ll translate it for you. Works 100%.

Comment

@extremedmg,

Can you please translate "the opis.txt" to English. I tried it with Google translate but there was no way that i could read it. :-)

Paul

Comment

1. Go into Settings and click on Developer options. Make sure USB debugging is ON.
        2. Connect your device to PC. (If u haven`t selected Settings/USB/Connect to PC, do it now).
        3. Open the device manager in control panel. You should see a device listed as Android or rk30sdk.
        4. Right click on it and select "Update Driver".
        5. You will get a dialog asking to search or browse my computer for the driver. Click Browse and point the driver in ADB-Drivers.
        6. If everything is ok, you should see "Android Composite ADB Interface" in device manager.
        7. Now, install ZhuoDaShi-2.2.9-setup.exe (language is chinesse but it has graphic interface). Program will ask you to update to newer version, don`t agree, click NO!
        8. After instalation ZhuoDaShi should run and identify Measy. Now, if the status ROOT of your device has GREEN colour it means your Measy is preroot. Go to next step.
        If the status has RED colour go to step 12.
        9. Click the brown button on the upper menu with tools on it.
        10. Click the button with android and X under it (second line, second from the left) and go through procedure by clicking default answers marked blue.
        11. After the procedure, click the button with house on it (upper menu) and make sure that the status ROOT of your device is RED.
        12. Click the brown button on the upper menu with tools on it and, this time, the button with android and V under it (second line, first from the left). Go through procedure.
        13. Click the button with house on it (upper menu) and the status ROOT of your device should be GREEN. Congrats Measy is rooted.
        14. Close ZhuoDaShi, unplug usb. Reboot Measy. On application list you`ll find two chineese programs which you don`t need so uninstall them, and one SuperSU which you need.

Here you are. Hope it helps.
        extremedmg

Comment

Many thanks

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by extremedmg View Post
            1. Go into Settings and click on Developer options. Make sure USB debugging is ON.
            2. Connect your device to PC. (If u haven`t selected Settings/USB/Connect to PC, do it now).
            3. Open the device manager in control panel. You should see a device listed as Android or rk30sdk.
            4. Right click on it and select "Update Driver".
            5. You will get a dialog asking to search or browse my computer for the driver. Click Browse and point the driver in ADB-Drivers.
            6. If everything is ok, you should see "Android Composite ADB Interface" in device manager.
            7. Now, install ZhuoDaShi-2.2.9-setup.exe (language is chinesse but it has graphic interface). Program will ask you to update to newer version, don`t agree, click NO!
            8. After instalation ZhuoDaShi should run and identify Measy. Now, if the status ROOT of your device has GREEN colour it means your Measy is preroot. Go to next step.
            If the status has RED colour go to step 12.
            9. Click the brown button on the upper menu with tools on it.
            10. Click the button with android and X under it (second line, second from the left) and go through procedure by clicking default answers marked blue.
            11. After the procedure, click the button with house on it (upper menu) and make sure that the status ROOT of your device is RED.
            12. Click the brown button on the upper menu with tools on it and, this time, the button with android and V under it (second line, first from the left). Go through procedure.
            13. Click the button with house on it (upper menu) and the status ROOT of your device should be GREEN. Congrats Measy is rooted.
            14. Close ZhuoDaShi, unplug usb. Reboot Measy. On application list you`ll find two chineese programs which you don`t need so uninstall them, and one SuperSU which you need.

Here you are. Hope it helps.
            extremedmg

hi my measy is bricked if i wan to do this i need to flash a rom can you tell me wich one is good stock
            or custom i am confused wich tools too use and wich files to load on my measy i need a good tutorial
            anyone knows one i cant find any here

Comment

Working...
            X