Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another clone! (CX803 - FX5) but with external antenna and reset switch button!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supertilico2001 View Post
    Anyone can help me?
    Have you tried this?

Good luck!

Comment

Hi,
      My main problem is that i cant see the image on the tv. And of course the usb cable connected to my computer and i cant re-flash it. It is not detecting the android stick
      Anyone knows how to force the recovery mode ? i dont know if this is possible...
      Thx in advance.

Comment

...i was fixing my stick !!! but...i cant find a kernel to overclock the stick.

Dear All
        I am not finding one kernel valid for the stick CX803 to overclock the CPU to 1608mhz and GPU 466 or 500, Ram to 1120 or 1332. I got one heatsink for the stick and i got it open.
        Can i use the 720 or 1080 versions from the RBox UG802 JB 2dark_finless1.7 Root Debloat init.d
        Someone here was mentioning that he was using this special version for UG802 over the CX803 but he was losing WIFI.
        Bob can you help me? Must i flash only the kernel but the boot files too? Please help me.

Comment

MY CX803 is not booting. It has power (i can see the blue led flashing inside) but it doesn't boot at all. no image on screen. not being detected by windows. What can I do?

If there's anything I can do...

i'm freaking out.

Comment

CX803(V8,FX5,NC19A)4.1.1(max1,27)720p 06.08.2013 http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...7597&from=name stable wifi

Who can do 1080p?
            Last edited by Iharambr; 10-11-2013, 11:36.

Comment

no sound

hi folks !!!

is there any update for the Finless 1.7 Rom, regarding the <<no sound>> problem?
              I tested all the kernel images I could find, but it did not correct the problem.

thanx

Comment

Can't change WiFi MAC address for CX803

I have rooted 4.1.1 on CX803. I am trying to change the MAC address but failed. Anyone can advise how to do that?

Comment

Working...
                X