Measy U2C Finless ROM 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, a new firmware 1.7 ! :-D
    Do you already know if Fake GPS and apps like it will work with it (like they works with the stock rom) ? :-)

I'm still looking for camera rotation, but I'm afraid that it's all about hardware :-(

Comment

Originally posted by diomorgan View Post
      Great, a new firmware 1.7 ! :-D
      Do you already know if Fake GPS and apps like it will work with it (like they works with the stock rom) ? :-)

I'm still looking for camera rotation, but I'm afraid that it's all about hardware :-(

cant agree more... new ROM is coming!!!

changelog is promising!

diomorgan, for you rotation, did you try with soft like "rotation toggler", "rotation control"... it will rotate your entire screen but you will not need to do anymore "planking" for skype ^^

Comment

Originally posted by bitneak View Post
        cant agree more... new ROM is coming!!!

changelog is promising!

diomorgan, for you rotation, did you try with soft like "rotation toggler", "rotation control"... it will rotate your entire screen but you will not need to do anymore "planking" for skype ^^
        I'll try it tomorrow, you are right, maybe they will rotate screen and not camera! :-D

Abaout Measy 1.4 I made a mistake in the post before: fake GPS works fine, but BlackMart and other apps reboot the Measy! :-(

Comment

I flash my ug007II this firmware works well.

Comment

Originally posted by pyhonin View Post
            I flash my ug007II this firmware works well.
            good news!

This rom is working on Measy u2c, Kimdecent B12, and ug007II (probably same hardware, but different name~)

Comment

Antutu results

Are the kimdecent and UG ROMS as fast as Finless 1.4? Any Antutu results?

Comment

my results here: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=20584923
                firmware can run on imito mx1/2,Rikomagic MK802 IIIS.

Comment

Benchmarks

Not much help to me as the images are too blury and I cannot read Russian.

Comment

Antutu results for Measy U2C Finless ROM 1.4 9300 - 9400 on my ug007. Rom for iMito MX Finless 1.7 and stok rom gives 7200 - 7300. CPU clock speed for Measy U2C Finless ROM 1.4 max 1416 on stok -1200. Sorry for my english!

Comment

Antutu

I will stick with the extra performance from the Measy 1.4. Only thing that interests me from the iMito rom is the sleep mode that will be included in the Measy 1.7 upgrade as Bob suggests they will be pretty much the same. Thanks for helping with the translation though.

slainte

Comment

working steadily on my ug007ii (using the third day), but more heat!

Comment

I will see if I can get out the 1.7 ROM for this today.

It will have sleep, lock screen, libstagefright hardware patch, gamloft fix, etc, etc. Same as 1.7 for Imito.

Bob
                          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Mobile touch screen android on a large dumb TV screen

With android initially being designed with small touch screens and battery life in mind I believe these TV sticks to be major game changer. ROM updates are particularily important as Android becomes disseminated across a variety of devices. A different concept of android that involves more variable device usage could create new official releases that cater not for tablets, PC's or TV sticks but instead fall somewhere inbetween leaving different scopes for ROM engineering dependent upon the type of a tergeted system. Android is really begining to spread its penetration across a multitude of device types that will increase its exposure and footprint to become a leading software brand.

Comment

Android is a revolution, something we will never forget and we will use till we will be able to miniaturize the hardware to work with Windows and OSX (actually, Windows NON RT tablets are the bases for that change, but prices are too high).The real problem is that you must cook a room for a device, you can't just flash the stock clean rom from google then add drivers for your device.
                              That situation is very OSX like, BUT while OSX has the support from the makers of the hardware they choose to put together, the android hardware market is DAMN fragmented.
                              That means: very hard work for custom rom chefs and impossibility to make a universal base rom that you can customize with hardware drivers.
                              You are lucky if a clone has same camera CMOS, but the risk of brick is high when you try some unofficial roms on other hardware.

In a nutshell:Android is GREAT, but i find very bothering to have to beg someone to implement something.
                              I would like to be free to add hardware support by myself as I do with a personal computer.
                              I hope I explained my opinion, sorry for my grammar, but but I'm not english :-(

Comment

ROMS

Neither am I english so no worries its just a lot of my education took place their and it is an official second language in Ireland. Anyway I think android will survive pressure from Apple and Windows mainly because it is free. Also as you say it is fragmented and while that fact creates problems as you have rightly noticed it is also a testimony to the openess and customisabilty of Android. After all it is not like somebody can open up a Windows kernel then customise it and freely distribute the reengineered software.

Comment

Working...
                                X