NEW - CX803/FX5 Finless Custom ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeroen.wit View Post
    I have a 5v 2.1a power supply and a heatsink, but how can i over clock the CX803 with finless 1.7?
    Were can i download the proper overclocked kernel?
    It does not exist. Sorry.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Any of you guys want a true 1080P kernel?

Bob
      Hi, Bob
      It's always the same - Want a USB 2.0 to LAN 1000M(ax88178a or .....) support. For MK808b or cx803, any of them........... no problem

With many thanks.

Comment

Hey Bob,
        I to am having problems using a xbox360 controller on this device with the 1.7 rom.
        I hope you can fix this in the new 1.8 rom.
        Any news on the 1.8 roms yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Justinbaileyman View Post
          Hey Bob,
          I to am having problems using a xbox360 controller on this device with the 1.7 rom.
          I hope you can fix this in the new 1.8 rom.
          Any news on the 1.8 roms yet??
          If you install terminal emulator and then run it
          type
          su
          then type
          lsmod
          You will see xbox controller KO module it loaded. So it should work and it must be something your doing wrong. Check the gaming forum for TV sticks for how to's.

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            If you install terminal emulator and then run it
            type
            su
            then type
            lsmod
            You will see xbox controller KO module it loaded. So it should work and it must be something your doing wrong. Check the gaming forum for TV sticks for how to's.

Bob
            Nope there has to be something amiss on this rom bob.
            The controller works fine in the 1.7 for the MK808 but not the 1.7 rom for this CX803.
            I was checking the the folder archives for the Vendor_045e_Product_0291.KL,Vendor_045e_Product_07 19.KL and .KCM's and one of the files were missing from the folder archives. I did a search and found the missing file in the wrong destination and quickly pasted and copied it into the correct dirrectory but that still did not help.
            I also over looked the Xpad.ko modual and it looks like there is no button configurations done in this Xpad.ko??
            You can clearly see it if you open it via text editor and scroll to the bottom where the xbox controller configure list should be listed.
            Do I have to make a controller profile and add it to the Xpad.ko modual my self??
            Also noticed my antutu scores are way lower in the 6700-7000 range when I see others scoreing aroung 10000.
            I understand you are very very busy but if you have time could you please take a look into these things??
            Thanks Bob for everything you are doing and for all the help you provide.

Comment

Re: NEW - CX803/FX5 Finless Custom ROM 1.7

This looks like a new firmware for our device. Anyone can verify that it is for the device without bluetooth?
              Last edited by qwert; 05-23-2013, 13:08.

Comment

Re: NEW - CX803/FX5 Finless Custom ROM 1.7

Got it from manufacturer website http://kuyoule.cn/download.asp

Comment

Originally posted by qwert View Post
                  Got it from manufacturer website http://kuyoule.cn/download.asp
                  Downloading now, give it a try tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jeroen.wit View Post
                    Downloading now, give it a try tonight or tomorrow.
                    I certainly couldn't get it to flash ...

Comment

Originally posted by qwert View Post
                      http://kuyoule.cn/upload/FX5%E5%9B%9...B620130515.rar

This looks like a new firmware for our device. Anyone can verify that it is for the device without bluetooth?
                      This Firmware is for the new 4 core model.

Comment

guys run into a trouble today
                        i have iPazzport NC19A with is a perfect clone of cx803 and im using it with xbmc
                        i flash finless 1.7 on it flash went perfect wifi worked from the start everything worked fine BUT
                        after installing xbmc-20130403-6200f76-Gotham_alpha2_stagefright-armeabi-v7a xbmc denied to startup it goes back to desktop
                        i have reverded to the latest cx803 firmware (CX-803 mini PC - Official Firmware 4th March 2013)
                        still xbmc denies to startup
                        any help? trued also the latest xbmc official releace with same results
                        before flashing it was worked fine

Comment

Originally posted by djthomasd View Post
                          guys run into a trouble today
                          i have iPazzport NC19A with is a perfect clone of cx803 and im using it with xbmc
                          i flash finless 1.7 on it flash went perfect wifi worked from the start everything worked fine BUT
                          after installing xbmc-20130403-6200f76-Gotham_alpha2_stagefright-armeabi-v7a xbmc denied to startup it goes back to desktop
                          i have reverded to the latest cx803 firmware (CX-803 mini PC - Official Firmware 4th March 2013)
                          still xbmc denies to startup
                          any help? trued also the latest xbmc official releace with same results
                          before flashing it was worked fine
                          newsflash update
                          i discover that the problem with the rom and the specific tv stick .There is no audio loading,looks like nc19a is not exacly a cx803.....
                          i have tryed to flash the finless from mk808 just for check if there is a hardware issue
                          no supprice,audio was working fine (but as it was expected no wireless).Please if anyone have a image dump from the iPazzport NC19A stock firmware to share i really need it to get my tv stick in working condition as no firmware from cx803 ,v8 or fx1 is cappable to provide me a stable working firmware.If noone have the stock firmware is it possible for me to add support for the cx803 wifi fo the existing mk808 firmware
                          Last edited by djthomasd; 06-01-2013, 20:19.

Comment

XBMC crashes

I have the same problem as djthomasd reports, but with a genuine CX-803. I've installed this ROM on several CX-803 devices. Never had any problem

Now I took a new CX-803 with stock firmware. Installed XBMC and it all worked fine.
                            I flashed the device using the Finless ROM and after installing XBMC I cannot start XBMC anymore The app keeps crashing. Tried several versions of XBMC.. same thing.

I decided to reflash the device with the stock firmware and install XBMC, but even with the stock firmware XBMC now keeps crashing on start up.

Tried another new CX-803, same problem.

Any hints?
                            Last edited by handroid; 06-05-2013, 22:24.

Comment

Originally posted by handroid View Post
                              I have the same problem as djthomasd reports, but with a genuine CX-803. I've installed this ROM on several CX-803 devices. Never had any problem

Now I took a new CX-803 with stock firmware. Installed XBMC and it all worked fine.
                              I flashed the device using the Finless ROM and after installing XBMC I cannot start XBMC anymore The app keeps crashing. Tried several versions of XBMC.. same thing.

I decided to reflash the device with the stock firmware and install XBMC, but even with the stock firmware XBMC now keeps crashing on start up.

Tried another new CX-803, same problem.

Any hints?
                              looks like we have problem with board v 1.6 and abone.Even with all the firmwares provided to me from china the problem persist.We need a rom dump or cwm recovery from a working cx 803 with board 1.6 and further
                              @handroid
                              can you comfirm your mainboard version? and check if you have audio devices on device manager?

Comment

Originally posted by djthomasd View Post
                                looks like we have problem with board v 1.6 and abone.Even with all the firmwares provided to me from china the problem persist.We need a rom dump or cwm recovery from a working cx 803 with board 1.6 and further
                                @handroid
                                can you comfirm your mainboard version? and check if you have audio devices on device manager?
                                I can confirm. It's a 1.6. I have a working device here, but I don't know how to create a rom dump or cwm recovery. What's the (best) way to do this? I will of course send you file once I have figured it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X