No announcement yet.

NEW- Measy U2C/B12 Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait 30 minutes, try reboot several times, then reflash as last resort.

Comment

Works on Mk809II, and probably all the others with the same Wifi/BT Chip.

I have been using this forum for a while, but this is going to be my first post.

This rom worked on my Mk809II, and not just worked... it´s by far the best rom which i tested on my device. It´s better than 1.7a & 1.7b in my opinion.

Better performance, better Wifi ( ALOT BETTER), better kernel...

Is this Kernel from the original Rom??!

Thanks a lot , Bob. Keep the good work.

Comment

Yes, stock kernel.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

USB to ethernet adapter

Hi, I am trying a USB to ethernet adapter with U2C.
          It's recognized (Ethernet option turns on in Settings, and dmesg lists the model and drivers based on qf9700.ko)
          But no connection, no ip adress.
          When I connect the same ethernet cable to my Tv it gets ip and other parameters automatically.
          Any hint is welcome.

Comment

Not sure but we do have some issues with some other thernet sticks where the drivers are there. This seems to be on all RK ROMs. They connect at 100Mbps and Android only supports 10.
            See what dmesg says connect rate it or if your router shows 100.

Another thing you might try is setting a static IP. Some of these default to a Google public DNS of 8.8.8.8 which can be an issue.

Best guess I have based on issue with the 75xx series sticks as well.

Bob

Comment

USB to ethernet adapter

Thanks for quick response. Here is my log : dmsg.txt

I tried to set static ip but don't know how.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                Not sure but we do have some issues with some other thernet sticks where the drivers are there. This seems to be on all RK ROMs. They connect at 100Mbps and Android only supports 10.
                See what dmesg says connect rate it or if your router shows 100.

Another thing you might try is setting a static IP. Some of these default to a Google public DNS of 8.8.8.8 which can be an issue.

Best guess I have based on issue with the 75xx series sticks as well.

Bob
                Hi!
                Sorry for my very bad English! USB-LAN adapter, with RD9700 chip is only usb 1.1 on Android. For me, only the ASIX 88772A, and 88772B chipsets adapters given good speed.

Comment

USB to ethernet adapter

Hi, the problem was solved by changing the cable, and U2C automatically got the connection.
                  While the first cable could connect the smart TV, I suspect just one connector (the orange one) was torn, thus other devices like PC, router and U2C couldn't connect.

Comment

..please help..

Originally posted by klikzord View Post
                    I have been using this forum for a while, but this is going to be my first post.
                    This rom worked on my Mk809II, and not just worked... it´s by far the best rom which i tested on my device. It´s better than 1.7a & 1.7b in my opinion.
                    Better performance, better Wifi ( ALOT BETTER), better kernel...
                    Is this Kernel from the original Rom??!
                    Thanks a lot , Bob. Keep the good work.
                    ... I have now on my MK809ii the ROM 1.5 from Finless and I want to make an upgrade to "New Finless ROM 1.7 for Measy u2c /B12/ Imito V2 (rooted)", but the u2c have camera and the MK809ii doesn't have, so will not be a problem if I will flash that ROM on MK809ii?
                    Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by bobdeville View Post
                      ... I have now on my MK809ii the ROM 1.5 from Finless and I want to make an upgrade to "New Finless ROM 1.7 for Measy u2c /B12/ Imito V2 (rooted)", but the u2c have camera and the MK809ii doesn't have, so will not be a problem if I will flash that ROM on MK809ii?
                      Thank you in advance.
                      no problem with that, I have the same device and i already did it.

Comment

Originally posted by s_benia View Post
                        IsewedMeasyU2cFinlessROM 1,7 andIcannotconnecttoitoldTV!
                        AV-OUTdoesnotwork...
                        bad mood...
                        I have the official cable sent with Measy U2C, but I mustto theyellow/red swap and even if I can see and ear there is a lot of noise (static) on the screen.Everything is ok with HDMI, great ROM, but I bought Measy mostly for AV out to use old TV.Could it be a ROM problem?

Comment

Originally posted by klikzord View Post
                          no problem with that, I have the same device and i already did it.
                          .. indeed, after a lot of time with 1.5 Finless i'm now on 1.7 Measy U2C Finless ROM and I'm very happy. A lot of improvements, WiFi/BT working very good, 1K points more in antutu and now (for me was an issue) the subtitles on all online movie sites are working; in 1.5 wasn't worked on a lot of sites ... but, is still a but, working now only if I chose "request desktop site" on browser.
                          The fact is only 720 and not 1080 is not a problem at all, i'm happy with 720 also, the only thing I want to know is if the resolution for icons can be increased from 160 to 210(?) because are .. big , so can be and how?
                          The games working very well, MKW's 1080 playing like a charm.
                          I doesn't test skype/tango/viber/yahoo mess yet but I hope to run well also.
                          I guess now the next step will be just the next android 4.2.
                          Thank you Finless for all !!!!!!!!
                          BR,

Bob

Comment

Hello!

I`m new in here. I got a question about my Measy U2A. I read only positive words about Bob`s Rom 1.7 and want to know if i could flash my Measy U2A with this rom? How do you think?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                              Well, you guys got me thinking.... I was able to patch a mk808B kernel to 1080P.

So I will do one for the Measy

Bob
                              Any ETA on 1080 kernel. Just asking in case I missed something somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by computaquark View Post
                                Any ETA on 1080 kernel. Just asking in case I missed something somewhere.

It's a sticky post right below this one!

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l-in-the-HOUSE!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X