CX803 v1.6 13021 issue with sound on finless 1.7 for cx803

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX803 v1.6 13021 issue with sound on finless 1.7 for cx803

appears that ipazzport have released his own cx803 board labelled cx803 v1.6 13021
    purchaced one last week from toptomshop and with stock rom everything was working fine exect of xbmc have need laggy with hardware accelaration
    i Desite to flash it with finless rom 1.7 to take advantage of the latest libstagefright.
    My bad, rom flash fine booted fine wifi worked but there is no sound................. and my xbmc setup was crashing back to desktop every time
    Same thing happened with all the official and unofficial releases for cx803-v8-fx5 firmwares floatting arround the net
    so mi first thinking was hardware failure
    then i have tryed to flash it with finless 1.7c for UG802 model.....and funny sound was working perfecly and xbmc launched again really smooth.
    So my best guess is that is kernel matter ,but that makes my cx803 ususable for now (as i dont have a usv to ethernet)
    any ideas as we are waiting answer for the original manufacture or is it possible to inject the wifi drivers from cx803 to ug802 kernel
    Any help is needed and sorry for my really bad english as is not my native language

might wanna try this out

Comment

Working...
    X