CX-803 II WiFi Problem after flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX-803 II WiFi Problem after flash

I think i rushed too fast into flashing my device, since after flashing to CX-803 Finless 1.7 i havn't been able to use my WiFi. I tried every ROM i could find out there(even stock img), and tried to find any good info on it without success. Does anyone have a fix for this? I ordered my device from Geekbuying.

Thanks in advance!

Stock ROM should work to enable wifi. Riley ROM here

should work too. I will release another ROM based on finless 1.7, but if stock really does not work for you, the wifi hardware is possible broken.

JDfense

Comment

Thanks for the reply, and i tried that rom with no success..
      Couldnt it just be that the chipset drivers are messed up?
      Wifi worked without problems before the flash... could it really be broken then?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Stockrom for the cx-803II has the original working driver. I see no reason, why this ROM should not work after reflashing, except your WLan-hardware has an error.

Could you decribe, what happens after flashing stockrom. Is it possible to switch on wlan and does it search after the router?

JDfense

Comment

Thanks again, i have flashed it with the same stock as you linked again but with no success.
          Whats happening is that i cannot start the Wifi, when i try its just saying "Turning Wi-Fi on...", and nothing happens.

Comment

Since some days there is he suspence we have two versions of cx-803ii.

Here is a another source from the download sector of geekbuying.

Try this ROM

if the other one above does not work for you.

JDfense

Comment

Working...
            X