This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cx-803II JB 4.11 Finless 1.7 ported ROM

Here comes finally another JB 4.11 for cx-803II. It is a ported finless 1.7 ROM. The system and boot are original from the mk808b sunvel clone(check the features).

Use the rktools to flash are in the bundle. In the 7z-file you will find aditional a readme for installation.

I'm not sure, if all Finless features are working fine, but I found no issues so far.

Please check out and enjoy.

new download link

thx to cityhunter for pointing me on right finless rom
    JDfense

PS.: I forgot the song while installation

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
    Last edited by JDfense; 01-07-2014, 20:13. Reason: set a new link for the ROM Download

Hi, I just flashed this ROM onto my CX-803B and my wifi, bouetooth and sound stopped working.
    I'd really like to have a working finless or JDfense rom with working sound, blue tooth and wifi for CX-803B

PS. The wifi chipset is AP6210.

Thanks

Comment

There are different versions. The cx-803II looks like this one and has another wifi/bt chipset

You need to find a ROM for your wifi chipset. Check this thread

Maybe you find a clone with a finless ROM.

JDfense

Comment

JDefense...do you have another link for this ROM? The download link is broken.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

I lost all hotfile com links. It needs a new upload. I will do it soon as possible. Thanks.

JDfense

Comment

Thanks. I gave this stick to my son. He had a lock up, so I had to flash my old 1.1 ROM. It works, but I'm sure yours is much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

I have uploaded the ROM again.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

JDfense

Comment

Thanks.

Don't you use our FTP server?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Yes, tried it, but had some trouble with the address in the past.
                  Neomode helped me. I will use it for my next ROM.

JDfense

Comment

Working...
                  X