No announcement yet.

cx-803 JB 4.22 JDfense ROM 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry no idea why that happen. I don't have the device to check it out Maybe try justXBMC.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by infrag View Post
      Seems to work great except...

When I install XBMC it goes through startup prep and then goes to black screen. with stock rom this didnt happen. Also the terminal emulator doesnt load it just starts and quits...

Any ideas?
      Terminal convert a custom application, not the system.
      About XBMC will not say anything, I do not use

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
        Sorry no idea why that happen. I don't have the device to check it out Maybe try justXBMC.

JDfense
        Weird. I think this is because I tried the second kernel you linked. With the default kernel it seems to work fine now. Either that or reflashing several times in a row fixed it...

Thanks for the rom!

Comment

Cannot update

Hi, I don't know why but my pc cannot recognize my stick, so I cannot update. I think this happened after I updated to finless rom, because with original ROM I was able to use the rkbatchtool. Can someone please upload somewhere a nandroid backup with original and/or updated kernel?

Comment

Re: cx-803 JB 4.22 JDfense ROM 1.0

Can we have tun.ko module loaded in the firmware? Thanks

Comment

WI-FI ISSUE

Hi there!

thanks for the excellent rom-work.

I installed it on a cx-803 rk3066 and it has been working ever since with the following issue(s):

youtube app looses connection whereas the relevant sign at right of the task bar looks ok
              when the above happens sometimes the particular app force closes
              the (poor) solution I gave was to switch off and switch on the wi-fi from settings.

Any ideas??

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X