Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix X5 Mini - Custom ROM that allows NetFlicks to work properly

Hey All,

I've got an Minix Neo X5 Mini with stock Firmware, Apps, etc... The problem is I can't get Netflicks to play the movies. I can install it, login to it, see all my movie choices, but when I choose the movie I want to watch it just says "Loading" forever and never plays the movie.

I've done allot of research and it sounds like some kind of issue with Minix Android boxes not registered as approved devices by NetFlicks. I've tried all the suggested solutions and none of them resolved my issue.

Does anyone know if there is a current-custom ROM for the Minix NEO X5 Mini that I can install that will allow me to watch NetFlicks on it? Maybe one that makes the Minix X5 Mini show up as a different device type that would allow Netflicks to work? I've got Kodi V14.1 working great on the box with lastest stock rom, firmware, etc... But for the life of me I can't get Netflicks to work.

I've read through the forums on Minix and could find no solid working solution and here on Freaktab. So I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to point me in the right direction if a solution exists? I would be ever so Thankful

Butcher
    Minix Neo X5mini

Originally posted by Butcher View Post
    Hey All,

I've got an Minix Neo X5 Mini with stock Firmware, Apps, etc... The problem is I can't get Netflicks to play the movies. I can install it, login to it, see all my movie choices, but when I choose the movie I want to watch it just says "Loading" forever and never plays the movie.

I've done allot of research and it sounds like some kind of issue with Minix Android boxes not registered as approved devices by NetFlicks. I've tried all the suggested solutions and none of them resolved my issue.

Does anyone know if there is a current-custom ROM for the Minix NEO X5 Mini that I can install that will allow me to watch NetFlicks on it? Maybe one that makes the Minix X5 Mini show up as a different device type that would allow Netflicks to work? I've got Kodi V14.1 working great on the box with lastest stock rom, firmware, etc... But for the life of me I can't get Netflicks to work.

I've read through the forums on Minix and could find no solid working solution and here on Freaktab. So I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to point me in the right direction if a solution exists? I would be ever so Thankful

Butcher
    Minix Neo X5mini

Yes we have created Kitkat-v2-2-0-Community-Edition for the x5mini see:

Netflix works fine.

KAR

Comment

Working...
    X