Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : CWM Minix Neo X5 Roms

Originally posted by grovie View Post
    Big thank you for providing a CWM version of Bob's lovely 1.3 ROM, my X5 is loving it.

Only 1 small issue, am struggling to get running in 1080, have flashed several different non airpin 1080 kernels, but to no avail, when I go to the screen settings I only have 720 & lower resolutions available.

Am I missing something?

Cheers

Rich
    From what i remember (sorry, i don't have my x5 just at the moment) i think i had all resolutions (even 1080p) with the 720p kernel. The obly difference is that with 720p kernel, you have upscaled 1080p, whereas with 1080p kernel, you have real 1080p.

So, maybe your display doesn't allow 1080p, or you are looking to the wrong menu. I think it is in screen/hdmi menu.

Comment

Originally posted by petrus View Post

So, maybe your display doesn't allow 1080p, or you are looking to the wrong menu. I think it is in screen/hdmi menu.

Display supports full HD (was running 1.2b in 1080p before).
      Was looking in the screen/hdmi menu.
      Guess I'll have to do some more prodding about.
      Cheers for the swift response though

Rich

Comment

petrus thank you

Comment

CWM Minix Neo X5 Roms

Cant find link for zip file for 1.3 version, in the first post only links are for 1.2 version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

CWM Minix Neo X5 Roms

Originally posted by seth29 View Post
            Cant find link for zip file for 1.3 version, in the first post only links are for 1.2 version

Got it sorry didn't see the hyperlink to file.

Comment

Re: CWM Minix Neo X5 Roms

the kernels must be compatible with minix official 005 right? thanks for all that you do Petrus!

edit- the 1080 oc 533/533 seems to flash fine for me over the stock 005, but as others have found antutu scores don't improve

here are some of my scores on my setup

oc 533/533 averages 12463
              stock gives me an average of 12370 on 3 tests
              i hadn't noted the specific gpu/ddr performance yet
              Last edited by linux.masterkey; 01-29-2014, 21:35.

Comment

Antutu scores don't say nothing about device performance...

It's better to test the device yourself and reach some kind of conclusion
                Plasma: Panasonic TX-55ST60E
                HTPC: LC-Power 1320mi :: Sapphire PURE WHITE Fusion E350 :: 4GB DDR3 :: SSD Corsair Nova 2 [SO] :: 4TB [Storage] || Android PC: Minix X5
                powered by Win7 :: XBMC Gotham :: SABnzbd :: CouchPotato :: SickBeard

Comment

Originally posted by redglory View Post
                  Antutu scores don't say nothing about device performance...

It's better to test the device yourself and reach some kind of conclusion
                  You're right, to some extent. But I've always thought that even if it cannot be translated directly to "real" performance, benchmarks give some useful measurement when you try to do some tuning.

Comment

Help

If i Flashed this Rom i got only the MINIX Bootlogo and nothing happend.

I Installed via CWM
                    Fineless 1.2b works fine before
                    I Wiped / Factory Restore

Thx

Comment

Have you tried flashing a different kernel?

Comment

i tried the kernel of the 720 noair and the 1080 air oc stock

now i tested a lot of kernels from your .zip almost the same

flashed 1.2b all ok -.-
                        Last edited by Kemden; 02-06-2014, 12:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemden View Post
                          i tried the kernel of the 720 noair and the 1080 air oc stock

now i tested a lot of kernels from your .zip almost the same

flashed 1.2b all ok -.-
                          @Kemden
                          What are you doing there???! I have tested all kernel from the Finless 1.3 package and all cwm-rom too. No problems at all!!
                          Did you deleted cache /dalvic / data and system before flashing a new Firmware?
                          The simple way is to use the "wipe data/factory reset" option in cwm recovery menu.
                          But i’m sure you will know that!
                          Last edited by Jumper; 02-06-2014, 20:47.
                          Do you think my english ist bad??? Did you forget, i am from germany! Sorry!

Comment

Dear @Finless

is it possible to rebuild the 1.3 package with a newer version of CWM? I prefer version 6.0.4.3 becaus this is the version from my smartphone also.

Sincerely yours

Jumper

Comment

Re : CWM Minix Neo X5 Roms

Originally posted by Jumper View Post
                              Dear @Finless

is it possible to rebuild the 1.3 package with a newer version of CWM? I prefer version 6.0.4.3 becaus this is the version from my smartphone also.

Sincerely yours

Jumper
                              Maybe you should ask it in the original thread of Finless rom This thread is only for the re-packaging of finless rom as a cwm flashable zip.

Comment

Originally posted by petrus View Post
                                Maybe you should ask it in the original thread of Finless rom This thread is only for the re-packaging of finless rom as a cwm flashable zip.
                                and i have asked for a newer version of CWM!!! Did you realy think the finless tread is the right place for this question!
                                That’s realy confusing for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X