HELP!!! - MK808B, xbmc doesn't open up. Closes when click on it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!! - MK808B, xbmc doesn't open up. Closes when click on it

I have 2 MK808B sticks. One of them is running xbmc fine. With the other stick xbmc runs fine when its first installed. However whenever i install an app from google play store or do any changes in android setting to the stick xbmc won't run. When you click on it it closes. When I clear the cache for xbmc in settings. It will launch up and run fine. I don't have this issue with any other apps on the stick or on the other stick. Both stick purchased from same business and are orginal MK808B not fakes. Any help or suggestions to what I can do would be great thanks

Originally posted by cwilliam83 View Post
    I have 2 MK808B sticks. One of them is running xbmc fine. With the other stick xbmc runs fine when its first installed. However whenever i install an app from google play store or do any changes in android setting to the stick xbmc won't run. When you click on it it closes. When I clear the cache for xbmc in settings. It will launch up and run fine. I don't have this issue with any other apps on the stick or on the other stick. Both stick purchased from same business and are orginal MK808B not fakes. Any help or suggestions to what I can do would be great thanks
    I'm having the same issue. We're u able to figure it out.

Comment

Hello I got it working. I put the minix hybryd firmware on my device. I tried using finless but it didn't work either.
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?5069-MK808-MK808B-MINIX-Hybryd-FW-V2-2-4-!NEW!%2822-05-2013%29

Comment

In most case it is a cache issue, a clear cache can help but only do it as a last resort as it will erase your addons and what else you had setup..

Or you could just use a backup of the xbmc user folder

Comment

Originally posted by nimo View Post
          In most case it is a cache issue, a clear cache can help but only do it as a last resort as it will erase your addons and what else you had setup..

Or you could just use a backup of the xbmc user folder
          I've had this issue on and off over 6 different devices for a couple of weeks and I managed to fix it.

By taking out the sdcard......

Seriously, try it. Xbmc is looking for the path, and your Android is saying there are two paths with the same name, something to do with the /mnt. Anyway, I'm not going to pretend i know what I'm taking about, but it worked for me.

Comment

Working...
          X