Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neomode Custom Rom MK808II Version 1.0

Hello,

Here I am releasing my new Custom Rom for the MK808II.
    Based on the latest Stock Rom for the MK808-II from Tronsmart.
    The Rom is released under Creative Commons 4 CC-BY-NC-SA.

What has changed ?

Removed all the Chinese Crap Apps
    Included some Overclocked Kernel
    The Rom is Rooted with the Open Source SuperUser.

What Software comes with ?

- Flash It !

With this Tool you can Install the Overclocked Kernels
    and my Rom Add-ons also it is possible to Spoof the Device as Nexus 7.

The following Software are in the Rom Add-ons.

- FreakBrowser
    A Web Browser with Flash Support running in Desktop Mode as default.
    - datFM
    A File Manager with Root
    - BlackScreen App from petrus
    A Screen Saver App
    - Reboot App from Petrus
    With it you can Reboot or Shutdown your Device
    - MX Player with Codec
    A Video Player
    - NoFrills CPU Controll
    A Cpu Tunning Tool
    - Terminal Emulator
    Shell Access to Android

Also included is the new Android Play Store App.

Download:

Regards
    Neomode

Neomode,

Do you think this rom will work on original MK808 ?

Comment

AW: Neomode Custom Rom MK808II Version 1.0

Don't think so. Sorry

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thank you! Nice ROM! But video playback not smooth.

Comment

HAS THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS SOLVED OR FIXED OR TAKEN CARE OF ??

1> IN STOCK ROM I USE TO FACE PROBLEM OF SOUND LAGGING WHEN I CONNECT BT HEADSET AND AT THE SAMETIME WIFI ON WITH RKREMOTECONTROL APP.
          LIKE IF I M PLAYING A GAME USING RKRemoteV2.0.2 APP THE SOUND OF THE GAME CUTS ON MY BT HEADSET WHENEVER I CONTROL THE GAME USING MY HANDSET APP.

2> DOES THIS ROM SUPPORT THE PHONE APPLICATION ---> RKRemoteV2.0.2

Comment

I just bought a USB adapter and do not understand how to install this ROM. I've managed to get the computer to recognize it in "flash mode" (press the small button with a paper clip) and "MK808II Nemode Custom Rom" application recognizes the device, but when I press RUN gives an error:
            "error, device test failed" and "error: run failed"

Also, I've seen more ROMS in this thread, but all are for model mk808, not for mk808II. Is it the same? Can I install a 1.7 Rom Finless, for example, in this mk808II?

Comment

I opened the app, I clicked on delete IDB, then in Flash, and the error "IDB download failed" appears. I tried with the "Rockchip Tool 1.5 Batch"
              Then, a new error has appeared, "download boot failed". What do I do? The unit I bought yesterday!

Comment

anybody?

Comment

I installed the ROM "Neomode custom Rom 1.0", but there are random reboots. Also, sometimes the screen shows black or white and the device is completely freezed.
                  I tried to install the official ROM and I get error in "Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7" app (can not find the ROM anywhere else other than this forum). Specifically: download firmware error in 90% or 10%. I tried installing the "Finless Rom 2.1" but goes horribly wrong and randomly black or white screen is also displayed.
                  What could be the problem?

thanks

Comment

AW: Neomode Custom Rom MK808II Version 1.0

I think your Problem is related to the PSU please try a different one.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                      I think your Problem is related to the PSU please try a different one.

Neomode

I have managed to install the original ROM and reboots it does not. Does this ROM consumes more energy than the original?

Comment

Originally posted by sakun-ice View Post
                        I have managed to install the original ROM and reboots it does not. Does this ROM consumes more energy than the original?
                        The answer probably depends on which kernel you used ... but reboots, lockups and things of that nature are commonly caused by weak cheap PSU's

Comment

Hanging / Random reboot

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                          The answer probably depends on which kernel you used ... but reboots, lockups and things of that nature are commonly caused by weak cheap PSU's
                          Hi,

I am using the original power adapter which came in the box. its output is 2000mA. but still my problem of hang / random reboot is not solved. I tried various PSUs but still not able to reach. The device is booted properly but on moving mouse it hangs @ home screen.
                          has ur problem solved ??
                          can u tell me the config of your PSU.
                          thanks
                          Last edited by shashanknmp; 02-25-2014, 17:33. Reason: type mistake

Comment

Originally posted by shashanknmp View Post
                            Hi,

I am using the original power adapter which came in the box. its output is 2000mA. but still my problem of hang / random reboot is not solved. I tried various PSUs but still not able to reach. The device is booted properly but on moving mouse it hangs @ home screen.
                            has ur problem solved ??
                            can u tell me the config of your PSU.
                            thanks
                            The PSU that came with may say it's a 2A ( ie 2000mah ) but they seldom are. Most of the cheap chinese PSU's have over-rated specs and seldom really live up to them

My own PSU is one that came with my Minix Neo x7... they don't use cheap parts and this one is rated at 3A but remember it's for a quad core also.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                              The PSU that came with may say it's a 2A ( ie 2000mah ) but they seldom are. Most of the cheap chinese PSU's have over-rated specs and seldom really live up to them

My own PSU is one that came with my Minix Neo x7... they don't use cheap parts and this one is rated at 3A but remember it's for a quad core also.
                              Hi,
                              Hey thanks a lot for sharing the specs. I think i must inform this to Eric, so he will come to know about the issue and will start shipping better PSUs.

Comment

Working...
                              X