In browser Flash video not working MK808b original + Finless 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In browser Flash video not working MK808b original + Finless 1.7

This rom is absolutely amazing! I have an original mk808b but I cant seem to get flash videos to play in the browser. It did work on the original firmware, but not since I have upgraded to Finless 1.7.

Does anybody have a fix for this? Or can someone provide me the apk's for the stock browser and the flash player apk that was on the original firmware?

Check if flashplayer is installed, check if plugins are enabled in Browser and set your Browsers user agent to Desktop.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for your reply. The solution was very simple and I got flash video's working, however I did came across two problems.

1. If I set the user string to Desktop, the browser does not play the video or it crashes when I press play.
      2. If I use the option Request desktop Site, flash video works, but I get black fullscreen with audio but no video or it crashes when I try to play it fullscreen.

Thanks again for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by nyze View Post
        I get black fullscreen with audio but no video or it crashes when I try to play it fullscreen.
        This same thing happened to me with Archos Player. One day I went into settings and enabled "Auto-hide status bar", which mysteriously fixed the black screen problem. Try enabling that option, restart, then see what happens. Can't guarantee anything, but it might be worth a try.

Comment

Working...
        X