Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help to make a 23" tablet.

Hello,
    I'm trying to connect my new HP 23tm touch monitor to my MK808 mini Android PC and I'm having problems. The touch to the monitor is registered and the cursor is showing at the top left corner of the screen, but the movement is not registered. The multitouch is also registered, because when I touch with the 5 fingers of my hand, the cursor becomes a circle and moves a bit and also the stick starts to produce the clicking sound.

My MK808 is running Android 4.1.1
    Kernel version: 3.0.8+
    Build number: mk808_300j1_27-10-2012.finless.1.5a

Can this be fixed with .idc file or I need a custom ROM which supports this touchscreen?
    Any help and ideas would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

Please note that I have found this thread: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...t=touch+screen
    And I have tried the .idc approach, but when I add the Vendor_1926_Product_033c.idc file in my /system/usr/idc folder and restart, the cursor no longer appears, but the behaviour remains the same. My case is apparently different than the one in that thread, because their movements are tracked but their clicks are not. The behaviour on my screen is the opposite. The clicks are registered, but the movement is not.
    I suppose it needs some kind of calibration, but I'm a complete novice in this area and have no idea how to do that.
    I've looked at http://source.android.com/devices/te...ion-files.html
    but still could not figure this out.
    Please help.

EDIT: I just flashed the Finless 2.1 ROM with android 4.2.2, kernel version 3.0.36+, but there is no change in the behaviour of the touch screen.
    Last edited by Kaloyan; 02-17-2014, 13:59. Reason: Adding additional information

Comment

Please, any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
      X