help mk808b clone not working *noob*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help mk808b clone not working *noob*

i have a mk808b clone or what i believe is a clone, but i tried to flash the finless rom 1.7, 1.7c minix, tried different power supplies but it still wont boot , at on point i had the goodgle tv screen at start up, but nothing more, i don't know where i went wrong, or did i brick my stick...please help...and sorry if this has been addressed already

Hello I had the same problem you had ,I tried various roms for mk808b clones none worked correctly either lost wifi and Bluetooth or just didn't load

Then I tried this rom
    it works great on mine try it you haven't anything to lose

Comment

Open your stick and post pictures of both sides of the board. Then we may be able to tell you which firmware to flash.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are the pics
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrtj822 View Post
          Here are the pics
          The purpose of taking the photo's was so someone could read what chips you have... your photo's are out of focus and unreadable

Comment

У меня такая же проблема! Вот фотография моего игрока!
            Прошиваются без проблем
            прошивки maskrom размещены отлично, но при подключении к телевизору, пишет, что нет сигнала!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140228_090751540.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	433130Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140228_090909189.jpg
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	433131

Comment

There is a clone with the same board, but different NAND and wireless chip. You can try to flash the rom for this stick. Maybe it boots, but wifi and bt will probably not work.

Firmware Dump
              Flashing Instructions

PS: i guess you don't need the whole procedure of the "Flashing Instructions" link. Just flashing the single backup.img file with RKBatchTool (this is not RKAndroid Tool/ ROM Flash Tool!) should also work.

Comment

I'm sorry I really appreciate the help I will try to send some more

Comment

ok, player started, but now we need to start wi-fi and bt! which kernel right?

Comment

You have to find out which wireless chip you have. It is the square located above the Toshiba NAND chip. What is written on the two black chips in this square?

Comment

Name:	AQgNVN-APFg.jpg
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	433146On the first photo written: ELPIDATWN J4216BASE . -DJ-F. 1239ALF1BAO. F143x6a0947k
                      on the first or second photo?

Name:	IMJH08totAs.jpg
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	433147
                      In the second photo is written:MediaTek MT6622N . 1236-BDJL. BB11AB12 and MediaTek MT5931SA. 1314 BMJH. BTPMU616

Comment

Okay, you have to find a kernel from a device with MediaTek wireless chip. You can try the kernel from Zero Devices Z2C B2. You can also try the whole firmware, maybe that works better.

Comment

well, thanks for the tip, I'll look!

Comment

Does not work, can not run wifi and bt! Please help me!

Comment

Uploaded new pics

Comment

Working...
                              X