Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBMC power flicker on screen every few seconds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMC power flicker on screen every few seconds.

Hi gang,

Just fixed - well found the stick firmware for my 808 (b branded but no BT) netxeon Android stick.

Sadly, XBMC seems to flicker every few seconds when launched and my screen acts like the power was toggled.

Only happens in XBMC - everything else works without issue.

Anyone seen this before?

Yes. I had the same problem. For me the problem was the power supply. Try another one if possible. I guess it only happens in XBMC because XBMC is very CPU intensive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

try beta 3....it works very well. Just came out.
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

try going into you're main settings for android in the developer options area (I think) and disable HDCP checking. see if that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by miasmablk View Post
          try going into you're main settings for android in the developer options area (I think) and disable HDCP checking. see if that helps.
          Originally posted by prahjister View Post
          try beta 3....it works very well. Just came out.
          Originally posted by phinc View Post
          Yes. I had the same problem. For me the problem was the power supply. Try another one if possible. I guess it only happens in XBMC because XBMC is very CPU intensive.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the awesome feedback, I'll check out my options and report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftwood View Post
            Thanks for the awesome feedback, I'll check out my options and report back.
            Ended up being the PS used on the Powered USB hub I was using to test with....

Thanks all for the help!

-Wm

Comment

Working...
            X