Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get WIFI DISPLAY work for MK808B Finless Rom 2.1

Hello everyone,

My phone is Nexus 4 v4.4.2 and also have MK808B with the latest Finless ROM v2.1
    I have been trying for hours to get Wifi Display work on MK808B without any luck.

I have connected to the same WIFI as MK808B 'enabled wireless display' on my Nexus 4. Then went to WIFI direct but couldn't see the MK808B device. Also have been clicking on Search button on MK808B WifiDisplay and it doesn't seem to work either.

Any ideas why???

Originally posted by pipican View Post
    Hello everyone,

My phone is Nexus 4 v4.4.2 and also have MK808B with the latest Finless ROM v2.1
    I have been trying for hours to get Wifi Display work on MK808B without any luck.

I have connected to the same WIFI as MK808B 'enabled wireless display' on my Nexus 4. Then went to WIFI direct but couldn't see the MK808B device. Also have been clicking on Search button on MK808B WifiDisplay and it doesn't seem to work either.

Any ideas why???
    Oh finally I successfully connected but now the problem is that the connection disconnects every 10 seconds... so disappointing!

Comment

Originally posted by pipican View Post
      Oh finally I successfully connected but now the problem is that the connection disconnects every 10 seconds... so disappointing!
      Do you have clear signal?

Comment

Originally posted by looklikefrost View Post
        Do you have clear signal?

it has 2 signals but good enough to stream a movie without freezing at all.

Comment

Working...
        X