Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MK808B coming with REALTEK WiFi/BT solution (ORIGINAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 180pcs and old firmwares are not compatible, now only the update_mk808b_v5.0_104j2103.img is compatible...
    Android TV Box direct from China. English & EspaƱol

Comment

Likewise...

Originally posted by danilocelic View Post
      We need a rooted 1080p ROM for these new sticks (we have 100 sticks we need to image). Is there something we can do to facilitate getting updated ROMs created?
      We also need a rooted 1080p firmware, with or without wifi enabled. Have 50 sticks to setup.... pretty well stuck at this point.

dave

Comment

Originally posted by harvdig View Post
        We also need a rooted 1080p firmware, with or without wifi enabled. Have 50 sticks to setup.... pretty well stuck at this point.

dave

Works pretty well.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post

What about a non oc'd version

Comment

mk808b, 1080p, lower clock speeds

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
            What about a non oc'd version
            prahjisetr - Thanks! This does work for me. Although I had to tweak (via am display-density) the density to get my existing app to scale properly.

I'm also interested in a non overclocked version, or even under clocked.... My application is essentially "digital signage", I need 1080p resolution, minimum power consumption, and rock solid stability. But not much else, e.g. I don't use wifi, bluetooth, netflix etc.

Thanks,
            dave

Comment

Originally posted by harvdig View Post
              prahjisetr - Thanks! This does work for me. Although I had to tweak (via am display-density) the density to get my existing app to scale properly.

I'm also interested in a non overclocked version, or even under clocked.... My application is essentially "digital signage", I need 1080p resolution, minimum power consumption, and rock solid stability. But not much else, e.g. I don't use wifi, bluetooth, netflix etc.

Thanks,
              dave
              It depends on content you are displaying...I am supprised you have to change the density...i think it is set to 240.
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

To unbrick this device is it procedure same, to conect pins 8 and 9 or it's different?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  To unbrick this device is it procedure same, to conect pins 8 and 9 or it's different?
                  I have never had to unbrick one these ever. Just plug in to your pc with the button pused that is opposite your blue light and plug into your pc. Then flash.

Comment

pins 8 and 9 work same as in original, I've done it, and it worked perfectly.

ROM that I used to unbrick is here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...B-Realtek-WiFi

Comment

Root access to Android 4.22 MK808B Rikomagic with RK903 Chip

Hello Friends

I have ths Image run: update_mk808b_v5.0_102j2101.img

My question is: we can roto Access activated ?

This Method work not: http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/install/

i boot from CWM is ok and find from sd-Card this udate.zip
                      extract and install is ok. After reboot i check with Root checker normal and see
                      i have not root Access. SuperUser and super user fix is installed ok.

thanks for help.

Comment

Working...
                      X