Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help identifying my MK808 RK3066 ! Please send me a link to proper firmware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help identifying my MK808 RK3066 ! Please send me a link to proper firmware.

Hello All ,

I tried several firmware for my MK808 but all failed to give me ethernet or wifi .
    On the print it says MK808 v1030 with Rockchip RK3066 ( see pics ) .
    I also removed the wifi antenna after a tip but that didn't work as well ( because i don't have the right firmware ).
    I don't need the wifi because i have a usb to ethernet converter.
    Could someone please help me to get the right firmware for my stick?

Regards and thank you for your precious time , Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 57.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	439412Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 58.jpg
Size:	157.6 KB
ID:	439413Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 59.jpg
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	439414Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 60.jpg
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	439415Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 61.jpg
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	439416patrick.

Originally posted by Dare View Post
    Hello All ,

I tried several firmware for my MK808 but all failed to give me ethernet or wifi .
    I also removed the wifi antenna after a tip but that didn't work as well ( because i don't have the right firmware ).

Regards and thank you for your precious time , [ATTACH=CONFIG]7385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7387[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7388[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7389[/ATTACH]patrick.
    If it has the serial number sticker.

This my Beta http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ister-1-0-Beta

It works well.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

mk808

Hello All ,

Regards and thank you for your precious time , [ATTACH=CONFIG]7385[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7386[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7387[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7388[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7389[/ATTACH]patrick.

I enlarged your photos- seeing Mediatek chipset(2 chips on yellow background) for wifi if I am not mistaken. So if prahjister's new ROM does not work, ( i think the one he made for that posting only works with V5 Realtek chip set)look for a rom on this forum supporting your chipset.

Comment

That device has the MTK chipset and can run the Kit Kat 4.4.2 ROM for RK3066 MediaTek tv sticks http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...roper-firmware

In any event you can run almost any ROM you'd like on that stick given that you removed the wireless antenna and don't care about wifi.

Comment

Rom doesn't work

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
          If it has the serial number sticker.

This my Beta http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ister-1-0-Beta

It works well.
          TY for your message and time prahjister but this rom doesn't work on my stick

Comment

TY for your message and time prahjister but this rom doesn't work on my stick
            Yes wrong wifi.
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Working...
            X