Trying to Flash my MK808
    I am using Finless ROM Flash tool RKAndroid v 1.35
    I erase NAND (IDB)
    Flash ROM

I GET ERROR Download IDB failed
    ERROR Run failed

Any ideas ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redownload the firmware and make sure it is the right firmware for your hardware version. You can also try a different USB cable and a different USB port on your computer.

Comment

Which OS?

Win 8 is NOT recommended for flashing --- it requires switching out your usb drivers with a different one and modifying one of the configuration files for the flashing utility. Even after I followed those steps on Win 8.1, the flash tool detected the mk808b, but refused to flash it with that same error you got. Not worth the hassle if you have access to a computer running Win 7 or Win XP.

Only other time that I had that problem was when I was using Win 7, I just tried a different usb port and it worked.

Comment

I use mk808b , first I copy android to SD card and after that , the PC recognize mk808b
        but when I want to flash ROM , error downloading IDB appear . I try different versions of finless ROM but no improvement achieve

Any idea to help?anyone
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sadra View Post
          I use mk808b , first I copy android to SD card and after that , the PC recognize mk808b
          but when I want to flash ROM , error downloading IDB appear . I try different versions of finless ROM but no improvement achieve
          Any idea to help?anyone
          Hi ,
          looks like it is bricked , better to buy a new Box or Stick , RK3066 is oo... old ,
          think your uboot Sector is damaged , or similar , look "count" in Tool 1024 and 994 ,
          sure it must be the same ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
          X