X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808 Sonix SN9C230A

Hi everyone

I have Mk808 stick I have upgraded it to the official JB 4.2.2 Rom
    I want to use it with Skype & Hangouts (video chat) I have searched a lot on how to make
    that possible & I did manage to get voice chat to work after getting a cheap USB sound card.
    But I can't get video to work, my last experiment to connect a Sonix SN9C230A webcam module
    through a usb cable wasn't successful on the Mk808 but on my PC it works fine.
    I wish if anyone can help me to get the Sonix module to work, can I add drivers to the JB ?!

There is not much info about that particular sonix device....but doing a quick google search some sonix drivers are in the kernel since 2.6. This is a ways out of my skillset right now but you might be able to compile a kernel with the drivers.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
      There is not much info about that particular sonix device....but doing a quick google search some sonix drivers are in the kernel since 2.6. This is a ways out of my skillset right now but you might be able to compile a kernel with the drivers.
      Thank you so much for your time & care, it is ways out of my skillset too,
      but there is hope, I wish if someone who has done it before, to share his experience with us.

Comment

Working...
      X