• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks bob

I will flash it tomorrow and give news.

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
      Bob, can you tell me how do you unpack the .img files? I don't mean the boot.img, system.img.... I mean when you download a firmware or update like update_mk808_box.img HOW can unpack this .img file??? THANKS!!!
      Please...
      Android TV Box direct from China. English & EspaƱol

Comment

can`t flash rom

When i use ROMFlashTool.exe detect the device but when i try to reboot to flash mode ; got error () but fount device rkandroid.... is correct.

i can update the firmware with Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.5.exe i use the procedure in : http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...te-on-3th-nov/.

do i need to transit to another file to get access with flashrom ..

thanks

Comment

I get it

I flash it on my desktop win7 x86 usbdriver , it is more fast, and very good idea : the reboot button.

thanks bob.

Comment

help me please !

Is this for MK802 II version? I purchased here: http://www.****.com/itm/230845229135

Can anyone provide me some guidance to flashing latest Android stable ROM (of Finless?) and also installing Linaro and/or Ubuntu via SD card?

I appreciate all the help!

Comment

sound

hi i insalled this on my mk806 (with the same intenerals as the mk808) but it has a built in 3.5 headphone jack. everything is working on this rom except for the headphone jeck. is their anyway to fix this it is not showing up in the sound manager in settings, do i need to buy another sound card is their an app or drivers that i need to install. if i need to buy a sound card which one should i get? and also i have looked all over but i have yet to find a place to download the og firmware for the mk806.

Comment

Re: MK808 Android mini TV Player - Finless ROM 1.5 Custom ROM

Can this be flashed on the MINIX x5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                X