This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easyfly View Post
    Ciao alberto visto che sono italiano anche io volevo sapere se per flashare questa rom hai usato lo stesso metodo per flashare quelle originali . Volevo provare questa perche con quelle originali non vanno sul mio tv
    Dear italian friends, if you have a need to post something in your native language please post it bilingual - in italian and in english, or please use some other way of communication since everybody here is trying to write in english, nevertheless we are not all native english speakers.

Comment

I want to say that this ROM is in performance the best by far. Antutu scores 7181. I had problems with flashing and booting device, and now after third flash I got this results, and almost everything is OK, only wifi is still playing games with me.

Comment

dispiaciuto

Originally posted by BooLE View Post
        Dear italian friends, if you have a need to post something in your native language please post it bilingual - in italian and in english, or please use some other way of communication since everybody here is trying to write in english, nevertheless we are not all native english speakers.

I have no problems with the language, translator online today you can 'see also Arabic and Chinese and' the most used language in the world ... more 'English ..... so I do not see which' the problem one that is not 'lazy to go and look for or translate things!! hello

Comment

Ok exuse me

Comment

Originally posted by easyfly View Post
            Ciao alberto visto che sono italiano anche io volevo sapere se per flashare questa rom hai usato lo stesso metodo per flashare quelle originali . Volevo provare questa perche con quelle originali non vanno sul mio tv

le rom originali vanno flashate con RKBatchTool ....quelle moddate da freak.tab si flasha roomflashtool....ciao

Comment

Bob,

can you help with one thing please.

In first stock MK808 JB ROM there was an option to configure physical keyboard, but somehow in all later stock firmwares this option is gone. Can you do something to include it in latest custom rom using latest kernel?

What is my actual issue. To stop virtual keyboard from rising when Fly mouse keyboard is attached I have to use Nullkeyboard, but I can not in any way change physical keyboard layout to anything other (US qwerty, and I want to be able to have HR (Croatian) qwertz)

Comment

Originally posted by alberto View Post
                I have no problems with the language, translator online today you can 'see also Arabic and Chinese and' the most used language in the world ... more 'English ..... so I do not see which' the problem one that is not 'lazy to go and look for or translate things!! hello
                I simply asked, and it is not about using language tools, it is about being polite. I'm not moderator of this forum and if you want to write in Klingon just go ahead, but if you expect someones attention and help maybe it would be better to write in Forums native language.

Comment

I simply asked, and it is not about using language tools, it is about being polite. I'm not moderator of this forum and if you want to write in Klingon just go ahead, but if you expect someones attention and help maybe it would be better to write in Forums native language.
                  Hello Boole
                  I agree with you, you quite right. This is called politeness .
                  I do not speak English, but on a english forum, I make an effort.

Comment

Hello, I can't use the file. Winzip Error. Currupt file what can i do wrong

Comment

Originally posted by alberto View Post
                      le rom originali vanno flashate con RKBatchTool ....quelle moddate da freak.tab si flasha roomflashtool....ciao
                      Hi Albert I am Enzo and I'm Italian. I have
                      purchased the mk808 and I'm having trouble with the wireless, I wanted to know kindly if you could give me some info on how to update it, if you leave me your email, if there is a problem, I write to you via email. My email is [email protected]. Basically I want to know where to download the programs to update my device and procedure. I thank you in advance, greetings ENzo
                      Last edited by enfandroid; 10-28-2012, 15:43.

Comment

wifi issues

Thank you Finless for your great work!

I updated to ROM 1.5 yesterday and I constantly have problem with the WiFi. Sometimes it shows as connected but apps can't reach the network. Sometimes it shows as not connected, but WIFi Analyzer shows about -50db signal which is good.

Is anybody else suffering the same? How do you get around it?
                        Personnaly, I either wait a couple of minutes or I power down the unit... but I would like a software fix if possible.

By the way, it really seams like a software issue, does anybody knows how to get hands on the kernel source code?

Comment

Originally posted by jefflessard View Post
                          Thank you Finless for your great work!

I updated to ROM 1.5 yesterday and I constantly have problem with the WiFi. Sometimes it shows as connected but apps can't reach the network. Sometimes it shows as not connected, but WIFi Analyzer shows about -50db signal which is good.

Is anybody else suffering the same? How do you get around it?
                          Personnaly, I either wait a couple of minutes or I power down the unit... but I would like a software fix if possible.

By the way, it really seams like a software issue, does anybody knows how to get hands on the kernel source code?
                          Hi, I have exactly the same problem, and I've basically given up on the MK808. It's a shame as people like Bob or deadhp1 spend so much in tweaking these firmwares and providing us with better ROMs.

Comment

Ciao alberto, volevo chiederti se questa ROM va bene anche per Gv-20 /MK808 (ma sono uguali questi 2 minipc?)...e se non so uguali se qualcuno sta sviluppando un ROMA per la GV-20.

Grazie.

Comment

Youre right BooLE. English please! or go look for an Italian forum!

Comment

Hi Bob,

Can't understand all these problems other people seem to be having

It's running great here. I even sorted out my XBMC issues by updating to latest nightly.
                                I'm doing a video update to my review which I hope to have ready by tomorrow.

I am even able to play my Sony 1080p 60fps MTS files!

Great job!!!

Jez

Comment

Working...
                                X